Both KitKat and Lollipop. Been doing it since early on I had Fingerprint on for a while. Tried looking and Certificates. Whenever I change it to something else it goes back. Sometimes right away sometimes it takes a short while.
    05-14-2015 01:55 PM
    Do you have an MS Exchange account set up in your phone? Most corporate e-mail accounts using this protocol enforce a secure lockscreen. You could find out if that's the case in your Security Settings, in Device Administrators.

Bear in mind that if you remove the EMail from the Device Administrators, your Exchange account will most likely be removed from your phone as well (again, part of the security policy).
    Do you have an MS Exchange account set up in your phone? Most corporate e-mail accounts using this protocol enforce a secure lockscreen. You could find out if that's the case in your Security Settings, in Device Administrators.

Bear in mind that if you remove the EMail from the Device Administrators, your Exchange account will most likely be removed from your phone as well (again, part of the security policy).
    05-14-2015 02:26 PM