Lost text notification, how can I get it back?

A

AC Question

Lost text notification

I posted that I have the Note 4 and Since my last update i've lost text notification. The suggestion was to download an app from playstore and what a disaster! I downloaded bubbles and it messed with my setup so I uninstalled. Then I downloaded CM and it completely messed up my phone. I uninstalled but now Touchwiz keeps popping up. I stopped that but had to reload all my apps on my screens. What a mess. I shouldn't have to get an app for text notification. I loved my phone until now and am ready to give up. Everyone writes complaints and none of the suggestions work. If anyone has something that works without having to erase my phone, download apps, etc.etc. I'm all ears.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Re: Lost text notification

I posted that I have the Note 4 and Since my last update i've lost text notification. The suggestion was to download an app from playstore and what a disaster! I downloaded bubbles and it messed with my setup so I uninstalled. Then I downloaded CM and it completely messed up my phone. I uninstalled but now Touchwiz keeps popping up. I stopped that but had to reload all my apps on my screens. What a mess. I shouldn't have to get an app for text notification. I loved my phone until now and am ready to give up. Everyone writes complaints and none of the suggestions work. If anyone has something that works without having to erase my phone, download apps, etc.etc. I'm all ears.

Welcome to the forums!

Have you disabled anything on your phone?

Can you also be more specific about the "notification" you have lost? Notifications on lock screen, the pull down shade, the number on the icon, the notification sound?

Also what do you mean "TouchWiz" keeps popping up? Are you getting a dialog popup box? If so, exactly what does it say and what are you doing that causes it to popup?

Are you having issues with any other notifications?

If you could register and post some screenshots of what is happening here, that would be great.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante