05-23-2015 07:09 PM
34 12
tools
    I've noticed that on mine. I will go from an app to the home screen, and the app drawer symbol is there, but it takes about a second and half for my other folders and clock and things to appear. ESPECIALLY after i've been using the camera app. I could see that if my SD card sucked, but that's even with saving photos to internal memory, and my sd card is the Samsung Class 10 32GB Pro so that shouldn't be the problem.

My battery also has been wildly inconsistent. Some days when I leave work, I will have 86% battery and other days with the same or very similar usage (less than 30 mins screen on time) I have less than 65% remaining. The signal strength always is comparable in the stats but Google Play Services is just so random in how it interacts with my phone. That's even after a Factory Reset.

I still love this phone though. I can't believe i've already had it for 7 months.
    My battery life is slowly decreasing. I'm getting a little less use per unit of percentage than even a month ago (still had lollipop) so I'm wondering what is causing this. Haven't changed my usage habits either.
    05-22-2015 10:03 PM
    My only issue with the Note is the lag I am experiencing. The phone was amazing until the past 2 weeks the lag is becoming unbearable.

My keyboard hangs each time I open chrome. Google maps started having major drop is frame rate.

I am really debating leaving the note for the Nexus 6. I don't mind the hiccups here and there, but it's becoming borderline intolerable.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-22-2015 11:47 PM
    My only issue with the Note is the lag I am experiencing. The phone was amazing until the past 2 weeks the lag is becoming unbearable.

My keyboard hangs each time I open chrome. Google maps started having major drop is frame rate.

I am really debating leaving the note for the Nexus 6. I don't mind the hiccups here and there, but it's becoming borderline intolerable.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Mine doesn't lag at all. Try wiping the cache partition
    05-23-2015 03:27 AM
    Camera app lags often. Going to the gallery from within the camera app also lags often. I do not have an sdcard installed, and I often delete photos after backing them up to cloud storages in hopes of getting rid of the lag.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    05-23-2015 05:14 AM
    Performance is smooth. But... I get lag when trying to view image after taking a picture and multitasking lag... Other than that, good. But these are big issues for me. As well as battery life. I get about 3 hours sot... My partners sot on the Xperia Z ultra is about double. 😯
    05-23-2015 06:12 AM
    Mine doesn't lag at all. Try wiping the cache partition
    I did I cleared cach partition and did a factory data reset. I get major lag in the camera app when I take a picture, lag on multitasking button.

It's sad because this phone has absolutely ridiculous build quality and hardware. Debating going with the Nexus 6 or Htc one M9 just because of the lag. Sometimes from the lock screen I click on the notification to go straight to it it takes literally 5 seconds to open it, while my wifes Nexus 5 does it right away.

Still the same thing as older Samsung devices I have, they do not age well. Something about there software is badly optimized.
    05-23-2015 11:10 AM
    Performance is smooth. But... I get lag when trying to view image after taking a picture and multitasking lag... Other than that, good. But these are big issues for me. As well as battery life. I get about 3 hours sot...
    ^^ Exactly the same ^^

Sent from my mobile device
    05-23-2015 11:15 AM
    Performance is smooth. But... I get lag when trying to view image after taking a picture and multitasking lag... Other than that, good. But these are big issues for me. As well as battery life. I get about 3 hours sot... My partners sot on the Xperia Z ultra is about double. 😯
    Same here. It's like a 4-5 second delay.
    05-23-2015 12:07 PM
    Well today I chatted with Samsung and they flat-out lied to me and said they had never heard of any of the issues I mentioned above and just recommended taking in the phone. So I'm just going to switch devices and return the note 4 if they'll let me. I'll try on Monday a nexus 6... Has anyone had any experience with it? Especially camera and battery life... Thanks!
    05-23-2015 07:09 PM
34 12