I can't change my display, fonts or anything. How do I get it back without doing a factory reset. Please Help!
    05-22-2015 11:00 AM
    I downloaded a launcher from playstore called HOLA LAUNCHER
    there was listed ALL of my apps, you can choose ANY APP even the factory apps.
    I was trying to unistall the app that was nest to the settings and madea a mistake and delted the Settings app
    AND it delted it. It didnt matter if it was a factory app or not it STILL uninstalled it.
    I press and hold an app and it starts shaking (as it does on the iphone) and at the top of the screen instead of a tiny trash can ---thre was a "Uninstall" option and i moved it there and it UNINSTALLED THE APP--it did not Hide it or move it somewhere else it has been REMOVED from the device
    I don't think you can get it back w/o factory resetting.
    05-22-2015 11:04 AM
    I can't change my display, fonts or anything. How do I get it back without doing a factory reset. Please Help!
    Welcome to the forums!

I'm not sure what you mean by you deleted the settings. How did you delete them? Where did you delete them from?
    05-22-2015 11:05 AM
    I was trying to unistall the app that was nest to the settings and madea a mistake and delted the Settings app
    AND it delted it. It didnt matter if it was a factory app or not it STILL uninstalled it.
    I press and hold an app and it starts shaking (as it does on the iphone) and at the top of the screen instead of a tiny trash can ---thre was a "Uninstall" option and i moved it there and it UNINSTALLED THE APP--it did not Hide it or move it somewhere else it has been REMOVED from the device
    05-22-2015 11:34 AM
    We got it fixed. We deleted the HOLA LAUNCHER and the settings came back. Thanks for all your help everyone
    05-22-2015 11:37 AM
    You can not delete things like system apps unless you are rooted. Also you don't uninstall that way, even if the launcher using that word. You merely deleted an icon off the homescreen.

Pull down the notification shade, tap the gear icon in the upper right, all the settings are there. All apps are in the app drawer, the row of buttons near the bottom of the phone, the one with all the dots.
    05-22-2015 11:39 AM