My only real complaint with Nova is that all of the bloatware apps that I disabled with TouchWiz are visible again in my app drawer with Nova. Not only that, but the apps I disabled are also shown as options during the "Open With" E.G. I tap on a Web link and I'm asked if I'd like to open with Chrome or the stock browser. I disabled/hid the stock browser because I don't use it.

Or if I want to share something, it gives me a choice of say stock email, Y! Mail, Gmail or Inbox. I'd like to eliminate the stock mail option completely because I don't use it.

Is there a setting in Nova that will hide unwanted apps from my app drawer completely?

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-24-2015 01:54 PM
    My only real complaint with Nova is that all of the bloatware apps that I disabled with TouchWiz are visible again in my app drawer with Nova. Not only that, but the apps I disabled are also shown as options during the "Open With" E.G. I tap on a Web link and I'm asked if I'd like to open with Chrome or the stock browser. I disabled/hid the stock browser because I don't use it.

Or if I want to share something, it gives me a choice of say stock email, Y! Mail, Gmail or Inbox. I'd like to eliminate the stock mail option completely because I don't use it.

Is there a setting in Nova that will hide unwanted apps from my app drawer completely?

Posted via the Android Central App
    Nova Prime.
    05-24-2015 04:26 PM
    I have Prime. Also, I found the setting. I was just looking in the wrong place.
    05-24-2015 04:29 PM