Is trading my HTC M9 for a note 4 good or bad? I read somewhere that the note 4 isn't future proof and I'm worried about that. I'd like updates for my devices.
    05-24-2015 03:10 PM
    The note is a overall better phone, better battery life, screen, camera. The m9 is a nice phone I actually wanted tpntrade my note 4 for a m9 but changed my mind due to resale value.

As for it being future proof the s4 just got lollipop and that's a 2 her old phone so in don't know about that.I think any android phone you buy should get updates for st least 2 years.

Overall I love the m9, love phones with the headphone port at the bottom, sense, and the smaller portable size.

Also the note 4 doesn't have the lock screen apps the note 3 had.
    05-24-2015 03:23 PM
    Is trading my HTC M9 for a note 4 good or bad? I read somewhere that the note 4 isn't future proof and I'm worried about that. I'd like updates for my devices.
    It is an excellent trade, you are upgrading in terms of:
    Display
    Battery life
    Camera
    Productivity
    Multitasking
    Functionality
    and Resale value.

Go for it. I see DxO Mark just gave the One M9 one of the poorest camera ratings:
    HTC One M9 received poor score in the DxOMark photography test - GSMArena Blog
    Htc can't seem to get the Camera right in their flagships it seems, such a shame.
    05-24-2015 03:55 PM
    It's a hard choice for me. I love the speakers. I love them more than I liked the z30 ones and I thought those were great. Ive heard the note 4 has terrible speakers.

Is all the other stuff worth it. And the lack of futureproofing with 6s bit apps.
    05-24-2015 06:02 PM
    I have the M8 and I think it's a great phone. Not too sure about the M9 but I've never been a fan of TouchWiz or AMOLED screens. I would keep the HTC if it was up to me. Camera of course isn't the best but I always thought HTC did pretty good with keeping their devices up to date. Good luck!
    05-24-2015 06:39 PM