Just curious to know if it's possible to have multiple messaging apps on/open/working at the same time? For example: Hangouts, VzW Messages, Google Messenger. Send SMS/MMS with VzW and do so with the others?
    05-26-2015 03:47 PM
    Typically one is selected as the default, and that is the one which will receive SMS messages on that device. You should be able to send SMS from as many of them as you want. Right now most will not sync sent or received messages with each other. The sent will be in the app that sent each message and received will be in whatever app was set to default when the message was received.
    Rukbat and Neo_ii_Droid like this.
    05-26-2015 03:57 PM
    Typically one is selected as the default, and that is the one which will receive SMS messages on that device. You should be able to send SMS from as many of them as you want. Right now most will not sync sent or received messages with each other. The sent will be in the app that sent each message and received will be in whatever app was set to default when the message was received.
    Now that was a concise answer/reply that a Non-TechnoGeekAndroid like me understood. Thank you!
    05-26-2015 04:55 PM