I bought a note 4 off ebay and it arrived, however it is the C version as opposed to the F which is what I have seen in the UK.

Can someone tell me the difference between the 2 for daily useage? Yes I have googled this and have searched on the forum but its all about benchmarks and stuff..

But can someone tell me the what difference you feel if you have experienced both models in hand, which is better and why?

I don't know whether to keep this C model or to return it to the seller who did not mention it was the C model nor F. But since the C could be an import version the seller should have mentioned, so I will be able to send it back and get my money back.
    05-27-2015 05:36 AM
    I bought a note 4 off ebay and it arrived, however it is the C version as opposed to the F which is what I have seen in the UK.

Can someone tell me the difference between the 2 for daily useage? Yes I have googled this and have searched on the forum but its all about benchmarks and stuff..

But can someone tell me the what difference you feel if you have experienced both models in hand, which is better and why?

I don't know whether to keep this C model or to return it to the seller who did not mention it was the C model nor F. But since the C could be an import version the seller should have mentioned, so I will be able to send it back and get my money back.
    I dont know the differences, but I found this thread discussing some differences. There are some links in this thread also concerning some differences.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/note...n910u-t2919160
    05-27-2015 12:51 PM
    The only Exynos version that'll work on every UK 4g network is the N910C version. The snapdragon N910f is good but the Exynos is better, better with overall snappiness, in games, and better sound quality too, I've had both versions

N910U is exynos cat6 while N910C is cat4. The U and C versions are somewhat international exynos. There's also korean only exynos versions, they end with the letters S, K and L, all these 3 versions are cat6 too.

Then there's a 3g only version n910H, Samsung couldn't have made this note 4 release any more confusing if they tried, cause there are even more versions out there!
    05-27-2015 01:46 PM