Okay, yesterday I switched to the Verizon Messages that on my SGN.IV to see how it fares. Quite "customizable" with the colors and such on this. There is something I noticed when deleting messages though. There's a green Android that flashes. Anyone here seen that?

I tried to take a shot with my camera but it's too fast to do so. Anyway, I was just curious to know if any of you that use VM have seen the green Android flash when deleting messages. That's all.
    05-28-2015 10:36 AM
    Okay, yesterday I switched to the Verizon Messages that on my SGN.IV to see how it fares. Quite "customizable" with the colors and such on this. There is something I noticed when deleting messages though. There's a green Android that flashes. Anyone here seen that?

I tried to take a shot with my camera but it's too fast to do so. Anyway, I was just curious to know if any of you that use VM have seen the green Android flash when deleting messages. That's all.
    I just tried deleting a message in Message+ (Verizon Messages) and I didn't see a green Android flash.
    05-28-2015 04:05 PM
    I just tried deleting a message in Message+ (Verizon Messages) and I didn't see a green Android flash.
    I'll try to replicate it when I get home and see if I can "capture" the image photographically.
    05-28-2015 06:30 PM
    Okay, I'm not Videographer/VideoEditor but here's the best I could capture that shows the Green Android Flash:

05-28-2015 10:22 PM
    Okay, I'm not Videographer/VideoEditor but here's the best I could capture that shows the Green Android Flash:

I tried it with and without the spen and I didn't get what you did.
    05-28-2015 10:32 PM
    Here's another shorter clip:

05-28-2015 10:40 PM
    I tried it with and without the spen and I didn't get what you did.
    I find it interesting and hope it's not a "bad bug" or whatnot. Maybe, possibly nothing to worry about on my end?
    05-28-2015 10:41 PM
    Maybe it has something to do with colors used to customize or some of the other things. Maybe change up some thing, including the chat bubble and colors and see if it still happens.
    05-28-2015 11:00 PM
    Maybe it has something to do with colors used to customize or some of the other things. Maybe change up some thing, including the chat bubble and colors and see if it still happens.
    I reset to default and it still flashes. I also changed the background/wall color, chat bubble shape and color. The Delete Flash of Green Android still displays itself. Other than that, I don't notice any problem with VzW Messages. In fact it works fast and fine.
    05-28-2015 11:31 PM
    A couple of SMS Test and delete:

05-28-2015 11:38 PM
    Not sure about that.

I also discovered this app plays a notification if the convo is open and it also works on non-Verizon phones and carriers.

No orange
    Plays notifications when open
    Links and pictures are easy to find.

Seems like a great app so far.
    Neo_ii_Droid likes this.
    05-28-2015 11:42 PM
    Not sure about that.

I also discovered this app plays a notification if the convo is open and it also works on non-Verizon phones and carriers.

No orange
    Plays notifications when open
    Links and pictures are easy to find.

Seems like a great app so far.
    Really liking the Verizon Messages so far. I've also noticed what you stated above. Another thing I found interesting is that since I've turned the Vzw.Mesa on yesterday, all of my messages since acquiring the SGN.IV came on through to the VzW.Mesa including the ones I've long deleted from Hangouts and Google Messenger.
    05-28-2015 11:51 PM
    I never used Hangouts or Google, just the Samsung stock app.
    05-29-2015 12:27 AM
    I never used Hangouts or Google, just the Samsung stock app.
    For me, I'll stay with the VzW Messages and "put to rest" the others. But what's interesting with the popular messaging apps is I can move around, resize, hide/display the icon/label, while the VzW.Mesa I cannot hide the label(?) Both icon and label stays as is. I personally prefer non-labeled icons. That's all.
    05-29-2015 10:31 AM
    For me, I'll stay with the VzW Messages and "put to rest" the others. But what's interesting with the popular messaging apps is I can move around, resize, hide/display the icon/label, while the VzW.Mesa I cannot hide the label(?) Both icon and label stays as is. I personally prefer non-labeled icons. That's all.
    You mean not having the pictures of the person you are having the convo with showing?
    05-29-2015 12:17 PM
    That is a bug left by the NSA, sorry of like an easter egg.

Posted via the Android Central App
    05-29-2015 01:12 PM
    You mean not having the pictures of the person you are having the convo with showing?
    Here's what I'm trying to relay with Icons (Hangouts, Google Messenger, and Verizon Messages depicted with and without Labels:

05-29-2015 11:43 PM
    Oh, mine is at the bottom, so no label. The launcher won't let you do all that with the Verizon label?
    05-29-2015 11:50 PM
    Oh, mine is at the bottom, so no label. The launcher won't let you do all that with the Verizon label?
    For some reason, no. Unless I'm missing something here on my end. The Nova Launcher Prime 4.0.1 lets me turn on or off the icon label but not VzW's.
    05-29-2015 11:53 PM
    Odd..I would think there are plenty of Verizon users that use this app and use Nova. Maybe do a thread asking if they have been able to do this. Only thing, most people have the messaging icon at the bottom like I do.
    05-29-2015 11:55 PM
    Odd..I would think there are plenty of Verizon users that use this app and use Nova. Maybe do a thread asking if they have been able to do this. Only thing, most people have the messaging icon at the bottom like I do.
    I see what you mean.

05-30-2015 12:04 AM
    Oh wait..I just noticed on my TouchWiz , that ALL my icons at the bottom have labels. Do not remember that on Samsung. before.
    05-30-2015 12:10 AM