Deleting VzW Messages = Flash of Green Android

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
Okay, yesterday I switched to the Verizon Messages that on my SGN.IV to see how it fares. Quite "customizable" with the colors and such on this. There is something I noticed when deleting messages though. There's a green Android that flashes. Anyone here seen that?

I tried to take a shot with my camera but it's too fast to do so. Anyway, I was just curious to know if any of you that use VM have seen the green Android flash when deleting messages. That's all.

Last edited:

leerandall

Nov 23, 2014
Visit site
Re: Deleting VzW Messages = Green Android Flash

Okay, yesterday I switched to the Verizon Messages that on my SGN.IV to see how it fares. Quite "customizable" with the colors and such on this. There is something I noticed when deleting messages though. There's a green Android that flashes. Anyone here seen that?

I tried to take a shot with my camera but it's too fast to do so. Anyway, I was just curious to know if any of you that use VM have seen the green Android flash when deleting messages. That's all.

I just tried deleting a message in Message+ (Verizon Messages) and I didn't see a green Android flash.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Okay, I'm not Videographer/VideoEditor but here's the best I could capture that shows the Green Android Flash:

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Maybe it has something to do with colors used to customize or some of the other things. Maybe change up some thing, including the chat bubble and colors and see if it still happens.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Maybe it has something to do with colors used to customize or some of the other things. Maybe change up some thing, including the chat bubble and colors and see if it still happens.
I reset to default and it still flashes. I also changed the background/wall color, chat bubble shape and color. The Delete Flash of Green Android still displays itself. Other than that, I don't notice any problem with VzW Messages. In fact it works fast and fine.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Not sure about that.

I also discovered this app plays a notification if the convo is open and it also works on non-Verizon phones and carriers.

No orange
Plays notifications when open
Links and pictures are easy to find.

Seems like a great app so far.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site

Not sure about that.

I also discovered this app plays a notification if the convo is open and it also works on non-Verizon phones and carriers.

No orange
Plays notifications when open
Links and pictures are easy to find.

Seems like a great app so far.
Really liking the Verizon Messages so far. I've also noticed what you stated above. Another thing I found interesting is that since I've turned the Vzw.Mesa on yesterday, all of my messages since acquiring the SGN.IV came on through to the VzW.Mesa including the ones I've long deleted from Hangouts and Google Messenger.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
I never used Hangouts or Google, just the Samsung stock app.
For me, I'll stay with the VzW Messages and "put to rest" the others. But what's interesting with the popular messaging apps is I can move around, resize, hide/display the icon/label, while the VzW.Mesa I cannot hide the label(?) Both icon and label stays as is. I personally prefer non-labeled icons. That's all.

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
For me, I'll stay with the VzW Messages and "put to rest" the others. But what's interesting with the popular messaging apps is I can move around, resize, hide/display the icon/label, while the VzW.Mesa I cannot hide the label(?) Both icon and label stays as is. I personally prefer non-labeled icons. That's all.

You mean not having the pictures of the person you are having the convo with showing?

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
You mean not having the pictures of the person you are having the convo with showing?
Here's what I'm trying to relay with Icons (Hangouts, Google Messenger, and Verizon Messages depicted with and without Labels:

asOy5pCl.jpg

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Odd..I would think there are plenty of Verizon users that use this app and use Nova. Maybe do a thread asking if they have been able to do this. Only thing, most people have the messaging icon at the bottom like I do.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance