Anyone try the Moto 360 with the Note 4 yet?

Blipstein

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Received one as a gift. I've had it for a day or two now. I've had the Gear 2 for a year already. Just curious what your experiences were with it?

husa3695

May 23, 2011
Visit site
I have the Moto 360 and a Sony smartwatch 3 with the Note 4, and I love them both. I also owned an original gear, once you have used Android Wear, Tizen becomes obsolete in my eyes.

Posted via the Android Central App

Chino32

May 6, 2013
Visit site
i have the Gear S with my Note 4 and tried the moto 360. returned it after a week. can do so much more with the Gear S. i can reply to everything without voice, call email etc. . will wait for the second round of moto watches and give them a shot to see

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Works how it's supposed to. 360 is a nice watch I would say give it a week or two for the battery to settle in. I can easily get through a day no problem. But when it was new it was bad.

Posted via the Android Central App

Blipstein

Dec 30, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info guys. One thing that's bothering me is sometimes at work I'll leave my office for a few moments and leave my phone behind. I'll be far enough away to disconnect BT. Then when I return it says it's connected to the 360 but I wont be receiving any notifications. I'm sure I can reboot everything but that sucks. That really bothers me. With the Gear 2 it would indicate that the BT was connected again as soon as I even got anywhere near the phone and notifications would resume as normal.

rdjr74

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the info guys. One thing that's bothering me is sometimes at work I'll leave my office for a few moments and leave my phone behind. I'll be far enough away to disconnect BT. Then when I return it says it's connected to the 360 but I wont be receiving any notifications. I'm sure I can reboot everything but that sucks. That really bothers me. With the Gear 2 it would indicate that the BT was connected again as soon as I even got anywhere near the phone and notifications would resume as normal.

I use an app called wear mini launcher that notifies you when you disconnect and reconnect. There's an option for a screen notification as well but I don't use that feature. The app is free. Also anther must have app is wear messenger. Has a keypad called flickkey that works well for such a small area on the watch. Chino posted he can do certain things with his other watch but I can also do those things with certain apps on my 360. Check out wear mini launcher, hand dialer, wear messenger, aegis weather, wear music controller and wear camera. And one other, watchmaker premium. All essential imo if you want great features on a watch that really don't need to be on a watch.

With all this on my watch I can say it runs extremely smooth. Only issue is battery but oh well I'll deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36