Note 4 and 5.1.1 Update end of July?

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I was mainly speaking in low light performance. Day time pics are easy lol. Moto low light pics are awful and the N6 is no different. This camera destroys every other phone in low lights. It's extremely impressive. The Moto X was my phone before this one and it was by far the best phone I've owned w/ one huge exception. The camera blew w/ any light that wasn't sunshine or comparable settings lol.

Since LG and Huewai are supposedly making the next devices, and they went premium last year, I have no reason to believe that these won't come equipped w/ a solid shooter
Have you considered the LG G4? That has a superb camera. I find the note 4 camera lacking... I guess everything is after trying a Lumia 930 and 1520. The note 4 by no means is a bad camera. Just the not superb lighting shots are very lackluster...

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

smoothrunnings

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I am not a camera person with my phones but I will only admit they do make great point and shoot devices, that I would never expect a cell phone company to make a "perfect" camera for a cell phone or a point and shoot camera as it would be in direct competition of the DSLR camera's.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Have you considered the LG G4? That has a superb camera. I find the note 4 camera lacking... I guess everything is after trying a Lumia 930 and 1520. The note 4 by no means is a bad camera. Just the not superb lighting shots are very lackluster...

I have contemplated the LG4, yes. I will wait for a couple of months after it's release to decide there b/c I do like what they have to offer. The Nexus program just intrigues me though. Maybe I'm spoiled w/ this phone b/c of how bad the Moto X camera was but I find this camera to be superior to all others I've seen. Granted, I've never used a Windows phone before.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I am not a camera person with my phones but I will only admit they do make great point and shoot devices, that I would never expect a cell phone company to make a "perfect" camera for a cell phone or a point and shoot camera as it would be in direct competition of the DSLR camera's.

LOL Well yeah, I don't expect this to be a DSLR lol but a point and shoot? Absolutely.

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
LOL Well yeah, I don't expect this to be a DSLR lol but a point and shoot? Absolutely.
There is no camera that can compete with a DSLR. Not even my point and shoot... Let alone a device that does a million other things besides taking pictures...

carter17

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
I just hope it as good as what the tab s 8.4 just got. That tablet just got new life with that update it's so smooth now. And fast complete 360

Posted via the Android Central App

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site

Kelly Kearns

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
What version of facebook are you using?
I don't have the crashing issue, I had the auto update, outside of the Play Store, until I was able to fix that.

This is a problem with the pre-installed Facebook and them pushing updates through the app and not through the Play Store. The developers at Facebook are very aware and they do not want to change the out of Play Store update, even though it is a Play Store violation.

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Good to hear!
With the S6 finally having some faults like the screen pink tint and board traces on the screen under sunlight, I guess many people wll return to Note 4.
An update is most welcomed.
I had the S6 for 2 weeks but so many little hardware faults that I took an M9 but I would have take a Note 4 if the size wasn't a problem for me

mty msi

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
Samsung should take the same route Apple did with their upcoming N5, make two sizes. One around 6" & one around 5.3" both w/ S Pens. IIRC 80% of the iPhone 6 sales are the smaller one. I think Samsung loses a lot of Note sales because of its size. If they had a smaller version I think they could get some iPhone business. The S6 doesn't really have any compelling reason for an iPhone owner to buy it, a smaller Note w/ S Pen I think would.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Facebook works great for me, no crashes. I would make sure you have the latest updates or that one of your other apps isn't causing facebook to crash.

I agree. I use Facebook more than I would like to admit and I don't believe I have ever had it crash on me at all.

Sent from my Note 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE