Keyboard lag..

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm getting serious keyboard lag commenting on youtube videos. Swiftkey, SwiftKey beta and on the stock keyboard. Keyboard functions normally on everything else.

I literally can't comment because it lags so bad.

I've restarted and it still does it.

Posted via the Android Central App

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting serious keyboard lag commenting on youtube videos. Swiftkey, SwiftKey beta and on the stock keyboard. Keyboard functions normally on everything else.

I literally can't comment because it lags so bad.

I've restarted and it still does it.

Open system settings > applications > sort by all > keyboard (including Swiftkey) > clear cache. See if that helps fix the problem.

Also, are you commenting on Youtube videos via the app or web browser?

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
It lags with stock Samsung keyboard too.

Via the app.

Seeing from your other threads, I think you might have either defective software or a defective device. Maybe you should do a hard reset? Or even reload the software from a fresh download of the OS.

Sent from my Note 4 using Tapatalk

kirksucks

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Seeing from your other threads, I think you might have either defective software or a defective device. Maybe you should do a hard reset? Or even reload the software from a fresh download of the OS.

Yea I'm starting to wonder. How do I reload the software?

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
Yea I'm starting to wonder. How do I reload the software?

Go to Sammobile and find your phone firmware based on your carrier and country. Then you can download it from there and use an app called Odin (find a link. It's a free application. Best place is from xda developers.) and you load the image there, connect your phone in download mode, I think, and boom.

If you need more help go to the note 4 thread called 910F official lollipop discussion and go to post 1818 and start from there for a few pages. They told me to load the imagine to AP and then start. but follow some directions. I'm no expert at all. I would probably brick yours. But there are a lot of great tutorials out there.

First I'd try resetting it through. Clear cache as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar