Hey guys, really need your help:

My Galaxy Note 4 randomly started turning off after like 30 seconds so I can just really quick write a text before it restarts.

Cant even do the hard reset because of the same problem.

Since I am in Sri Lanka right now I thought of a battery problem (different voltage or sth), but firstly, the problem arose all of a sudden, not gradually; secondly it also persists when the phone is plugged in the power outlet.

I'm pretty sure I won't get around sending it in but since I will be for over one month in Sri Lanka without any technology on me, you might help me!?

Thank you so much!
    06-03-2015 01:30 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! It could still be a failing battery, if it just can't hold any charge. Plugging it into an outlet still requires the battery to be able to hold a charge in order for the phone to power on and stay on.

You could try booting into Safe Mode, in case some 3rd party app is causing this instability: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-14673
    06-03-2015 01:46 PM
    If safe mode doesn't work, you can try running a factory rest from the bootloader without loading Android at all.

When it is powered down, press POWER-HOME-VOLUME UP and hold all three until it vibrates, then continue pressing VOLUME UP until a menu comes up. That menu should include a factory reset option.

If it doesn't last long enough for even that menu to come up, it's a hardware problem.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-03-2015 01:53 PM
    Also if you have an SD card in your note remove it and see if the issue continues. If it doesn't power cycle in safe mode it is more than likely an app installed on your device.

Posted via the Android Central App
    natehoy and B. Diddy like this.
    06-03-2015 04:05 PM