Which version of the Galaxy Note 4 would be better? Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 OR Exynos 5433. I've heard the Exynos version drains much more battery. Is it true? If yes, then how much does that effect on performance and what is the screen on time of both the versions? Would be great if anyone could explain in detail.
    06-06-2015 09:00 AM
    Exynos here. You can search benchmark comparison, exynos is better. I am constantly using location based notifications so location/wifi is always on. Yahoo mail, Microsoft active sync and Gmail is always syncing. Google location reporting is off. Facebook, messenger, swarm and twitter constantly syncing. I am following news from Twitter notifications from around 5 sources. Brightness is on aouto between 5 to 10. Also weather notifications. And always use gpu is on at developer options.(they say this increase battery consumption but I prefer my ui smooth)

This gives me around 3 hrs of screen on time on mobile data and 4 to 5 hrs of SoT on wifi, with moderate usage.

I am not satisfied with my battery life. I don't understand how people are getting 6 to 7 hrs of SoT. But I think this is due to shamesung touch wiz. Android system has very large consumption under battery options. Though this varies from day to day, very inconsistent.

I can encourage you to look LG g4.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-06-2015 09:42 AM