Battery stats reset after reboot.

Princepia

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Not the hugest problem, but surprised no one has mentioned it. Or... Maybe this is normal and I'm asking too much. . I really wish after a reboot the time since last charge and screen on time didn't reset. Is this normal, or a problem, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your replies in advance!

Posted via the Android Central App

goin_nil

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
GSam Battery Monitor will retain the stats after a reboot and let you view the stats from different points in time or you can choose your own "Since now" point.

Attachments

• 1433680177357.jpg
    1433680177357.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 15

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Not the hugest problem, but surprised no one has mentioned it. Or... Maybe this is normal and I'm asking too much. . I really wish after a reboot the time since last charge and screen on time didn't reset. Is this normal, or a problem, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your replies in advance!

Posted via the Android Central App

Reboot resets the battery data is the norm.

beh

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Must be something new with Lollipop and its predictive battery graph/stats. I'm still on KitKat and my battery stats don't change after a reboot. They only change after swapping out for a fresh battery or connecting the phone to a charging source. Same thing on my old Note 2 and OG Note 10.1, both on Jelly Bean.

Interesting as my Note 3 and Note 4 under KitKat both reset battery data with a reboot. However, we may be talking about different things. When I spoke of battery data above I was talking about the battery level and time left to recharge. I wasn't talking about the individual app data usage of the battery. I should have been more clear.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech