How do I change the country & language in the Galaxy Apps store?

A

AC Question

How to change country & language in Galaxy Apps store

I just got a Note 4 and the Galaxy App show Middle East and is in Arabic

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Re: How to change country & language in Galaxy Apps store

You ask a lot of crazy questions. Do you keep buying fake phones, or just trolling the forums?

Posted via the Android Central App

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

You ask a lot of crazy questions. Do you keep buying fake phones, or just trolling the forums?

"AC Question'' refers to a question asked on the forum by a non registered user. It's unlikely to be the same person all the time.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

I just got a Note 4 and the Galaxy App show Middle East and is in Arabic

Settings>system>language and input should change the overall language. Playstore may be dependant on the android version.

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site

"AC Question'' refers to a question asked on the forum by a non registered user. It's unlikely to be the same person all the time.

Ah, didn't realize the forum had that option. Certainly explains why I see the same username asking a million questions. Carry on then.

pappcam

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

Hmm... Most message boards don't allow posting until you're a member. This method seems like a perfect setup for spammers although I really don't see much on here.

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site

Hmm... Most message boards don't allow posting until you're a member. This method seems like a perfect setup for spammers although I really don't see much on here.

Screenshots_2015-06-10-17-52-28.jpg

Here you go

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site

I don't know of too many that allow that either, specifically to avoid excessive spamming.

I'm on my Mac right now and took notice to the "guest" label attached to the OP's profile. I'm on the AC app like 99% of the time and it doesn't show that the user is a guest.

As for the registration screen, I haven't seen that since I actually registered.