I just got a Note 4 and the Galaxy App show Middle East and is in Arabic
    06-08-2015 04:15 AM
    You ask a lot of crazy questions. Do you keep buying fake phones, or just trolling the forums?

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-09-2015 07:30 PM
    You ask a lot of crazy questions. Do you keep buying fake phones, or just trolling the forums?

"AC Question'' refers to a question asked on the forum by a non registered user. It's unlikely to be the same person all the time.
    Neo_ii_Droid likes this.
    06-10-2015 12:35 AM
    I just got a Note 4 and the Galaxy App show Middle East and is in Arabic
    Settings>system>language and input should change the overall language. Playstore may be dependant on the android version.
    06-10-2015 12:38 AM
    "AC Question'' refers to a question asked on the forum by a non registered user. It's unlikely to be the same person all the time.
    Ah, didn't realize the forum had that option. Certainly explains why I see the same username asking a million questions. Carry on then.

06-10-2015 11:26 AM
    Hmm... Most message boards don't allow posting until you're a member. This method seems like a perfect setup for spammers although I really don't see much on here.
    06-10-2015 11:34 AM
    Hmm... Most message boards don't allow posting until you're a member. This method seems like a perfect setup for spammers although I really don't see much on here.
    How do I change the country & language in the Galaxy Apps store?-screenshots_2015-06-10-17-52-28.jpg

Here you go
    06-10-2015 11:54 AM
    I don't know of too many that allow that either, specifically to avoid excessive spamming.

I'm on my Mac right now and took notice to the "guest" label attached to the OP's profile. I'm on the AC app like 99% of the time and it doesn't show that the user is a guest.

As for the registration screen, I haven't seen that since I actually registered.
    06-11-2015 02:47 AM