I was having a problem with my Samsung G4 where it would go only to start up saying Samsung and then turn off over and over if I did a long press of the power button with the case on. When i put it on the charger it worked fine with the case on. I was not able to go to Facebook the phone had powered down. When I took the case off my phone as a friend suggested booted up like it always had. I don't know why the case did this. It makes no sense to me.
    06-08-2015 06:38 AM
    Well get rid of the case, it probably doesn't fit the phone well and causes a button press without you being aware of it, I think.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-08-2015 11:26 AM
    I was having a problem with my Samsung G4 where it would go only to start up saying Samsung and then turn off over and over if I did a long press of the power button with the case on. When i put it on the charger it worked fine with the case on. I was not able to go to Facebook the phone had powered down. When I took the case off my phone as a friend suggested booted up like it always had. I don't know why the case did this. It makes no sense to me.
    Are you talking about the S4 it Note 4?

The other day, I took my case off and put it back on. My phone kept rebooting. My case is clear, I went to take the back off and the case was on upside down. If you have a case that doesn't have cutouts exactly, it can cause problems.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    06-08-2015 11:36 AM