How can I get back to 4.4.4?

mike jones35

Dec 4, 2014
Visit site
Hi I'm on a Koodo note 4. I hate Lollipop with a passion. I don't have time to look for a solution right now. How can I revert the software?

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited by a moderator:

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
A Koodo Note 4 isn't a Samsung Note 4, so I doubt you're going to find any ROMS for it. (Flashing a Samsung Note 4 ROM to it could brick it.)

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Yes, Koodo is a network provider. If you can find the factory ROM for your model you can flash via Odin and restore to 4.4.

What specifically don't you like about lollipop? Perhaps we can help you like it.

zkyevolved

May 12, 2010
Visit site
After you switch back to KK, you'll notice the speed and reliability of KK and see how LP in the 5.0.1 versions by Sammy are terrible. I kept LP for a while, but then returned to KK because of the lags in multitasking and taking pictures. Taking pictures lag is still there, but now multitasking is far more usable. Also, battery life is about 20% better every day with exactly the same usage. No complaining about that! I'll upgrade again when Samsung releases 5.1.1, which seems to be a far more stable version than 5.0.1