Did you went from S6/M9 to Note4/NoteEdge?

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Oh!
Nobody took a Note 4 or Note Edge after S6 or M9? It looks like everybody is waiting for Note 5 then, but be aware the price will be pretty high the first 3 months

Gunny94

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I didn't, but my friend picked up a S6 and returned to his Note 3 because he missed the phablet.

I did spent a week with S6 Edge, and I like it very much but the problem is.. That I do a lot of Multi tasking and sometimes the screen is small and the battery rarely lasts up to 25% at the end of the day.

Although I did like the performance of it compared to Note 4 though. That exynos chip is really powerful, I'm really looking forward to see the S6 Active battery tests though.

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
Unless carriers or the phone manufacturers themselves start forcing customers to pay full retail cost at the time of purchase, I don't think too many people really care about the actual price of a phone.

I spend about $28/month for my Note (plus my carrier fees). I could care less what the retail cost of the phone is as long as the monthly payment is affordable.

Posted via the Android Central App

plumcrazy

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
You mean for the price?
Well based on all Note releases, the price is quite high (above 650$) when released, as for the Note Edge it stayed above 700$ in my country till April, meaning 6 months!!!

pretty sure this isnt anything surprising. im pretty sure i paid that for this N4 if not more

Cool Jeff

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Do you think Note Edge will be quickly ''old'' due to the Note Edge 2 release sometime in October? Or the unique curved edge design will still be cool for many months?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo