when I copy something from a web page to the clipboard, I would like to then be able to print it. I have not been able to do this.
    06-12-2015 09:50 AM
    I don't believe you can print directly from the clipboard. You need to paste the copied text or image from your clipboard to Google Docs, Office Mobile, or any other app that creates documents. Then you can print.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-12-2015 09:31 PM
    I don't believe you can print directly from the clipboard. You need to paste the copied text or image from your clipboard to Google Docs, Office Mobile, or any other app that creates documents. Then you can print.

Posted via the Android Central App
    "clipper" paid version lets you print items from the clipboard. The print option is hidden in the share option of the menu.
    joydevivre likes this.
    06-13-2015 12:54 AM
    On this clipboard subject, how do you get directly to clipboard from home screen?

Posted via Android Central App
    06-13-2015 03:48 PM
    Isn't the clipboard just a temporary holding spot for stuff until it's pasted into another app? It's not meant to be a full blown app that you can print or manipulate things in. At least that's what I think it is anyway.
    06-13-2015 04:12 PM
    Isn't the clipboard just a temporary holding spot for stuff until it's pasted into another app? It's not meant to be a full blown app that you can print or manipulate things in. At least that's what I think it is anyway.
    Agree. Scrapbook may serve the OP better. I use clipper to insert text I need frequently for forums and FB pages where I'm an administrator.
    06-14-2015 01:46 AM
    On this clipboard subject, how do you get directly to clipboard from home screen?

Posted via Android Central App
    I don't know of anyway that you can. The only way I know of the access the clipboard is through your keyboard. If you have a Google search bar on your home screen, you could simply tap on that, which will launch your keyboard, and you can access the clipboard that way.
    06-14-2015 10:40 AM
    There's nothing temporary about the clipboard. It keeps a list of everything you've copied to it. You can view the contents of your clipboard by accessing it through your keyboard. It's definitely something that you might want to keep and eye on if you do a lot of C&P and go into the clipboard every now and then to clear out anything you don't need.
    Attached Thumbnails Is there an app for the Note 4 that lets you print your clipboard contents?-screenshot_2015-06-14-10-34-45.jpg   Is there an app for the Note 4 that lets you print your clipboard contents?-screenshot_2015-06-14-10-37-00.jpg  
    06-14-2015 10:45 AM
    There's nothing temporary about the clipboard. It keeps a list of everything you've copied to it. You can view the contents of your clipboard by accessing it through your keyboard. It's definitely something that you might want to keep and eye on if you do a lot of C&P and go into the clipboard every now and then to clear out anything you don't need.
    Just a note regarding above. As shown you have to be using the Samsung stock keyboard to access the clipboard. Keyboards such as Swiftkey don't give you the option to open and edit the keyboard.
    Also, with the Samsung keyboard to access the clipboard you can clear everything, or clear selected entries only. And you can edit individual entries to make corrections or additions.
    millerwa76 likes this.
    06-14-2015 11:16 AM
    Correct. Thanks for pointing that out. I tried a few different keyboards out but I keep going back to the stock option. By the time I decided to try other keyboards, I had grown so used to the layout of the stock keyboard that I didn't feel like learning a new set up.
    06-14-2015 11:28 AM