What are these apps for and can I delete or disable them?

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't. I think HW Module Test is a calibration tool. Not sure if deleting it would impact the touch sensors/display/etc or not. Either way, it's only taking up 3mb of space, so it's barely even there. Not sure what the others are, but they don't take up much space either. With 32gb of storage, deleting them would be like plucking a single hair off of a dog.

Posted via the Android Central App

millerwa76

Aug 10, 2014
Visit site
DT Ignite, you probably want to disable that. That allows apps to be installed on your phone, without your permission.

I just checked my phone and that doesn't appear anywhere on my applications list (Settings/Application Manager/All). Is that something that comes on the phone, or is it an aftermarket add on? Or am I looking in the wrong place? Definitely want to make sure that I get rid of it if it's on my phone.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
I just checked my phone and that doesn't appear anywhere on my applications list (Settings/Application Manager/All). Is that something that comes on the phone, or is it an aftermarket add on? Or am I looking in the wrong place? Definitely want to make sure that I get rid of it if it's on my phone.
It was where you looked. Not sure all carriers put this crap on your phone, I know Verizon does and I think T-Mobile does to.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alfatv