i have a note 4 that i woke up to one day on the charger that was extremely hot to the touch and was endlessly restarting, i thought it was the battery so i charged a different one but that didnt work. Then i took the class 4 sd card out and tried reflashing the ROM and that didnt work. I tried no SIM card and that didnt work. It booted to recovery and installed a new ROM so i dont think its completely screwed up but im starting to think its the SIM or SIM tray. before it did this it would sometimes say no sim card or sim not installed i would have to take the sim card out and put it back in and restart the phone for it to recognize it. Then i noticed on the boot loops there is absolutely no information or anything where the ATT logo/no sim card logo is. Now all i want to do is sync it so i can get the waranteed phone and not lose anything off of my old one.
    06-13-2015 03:10 PM
    i have a note 4 that i woke up to one day on the charger that was extremely hot to the touch and was endlessly restarting, i thought it was the battery so i charged a different one but that didnt work. Then i took the class 4 sd card out and tried reflashing the ROM and that didnt work. I tried no SIM card and that didnt work. It booted to recovery and installed a new ROM so i dont think its completely screwed up but im starting to think its the SIM or SIM tray. before it did this it would sometimes say no sim card or sim not installed i would have to take the sim card out and put it back in and restart the phone for it to recognize it. Then i noticed on the boot loops there is absolutely no information or anything where the ATT logo/no sim card logo is. Now all i want to do is sync it so i can get the waranteed phone and not lose anything off of my old one.
    Welcome to Android Central!

Can you get the phone in to download mode? If you can put it in download mode and use Samsung Kies to do a emergency recovery
    06-16-2015 08:19 AM