Samsung Note 4 vs S5

jmagid51

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
I've had both, also coming from the S4. I just sold the S5 only for the fact that I take alot of pictures and like the larger screen on the Note 4. I also looked at the S6 but again the Note 4 screen size made the difference. I also like the S.Pen on the Note 4.

Posted via the Android Central App

Miller6386

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I had the S5 and moved to the Note 4. I think the camera is slightly better on the 4. The screen is amazing, S Pen adds some great functionality and the battery life is much better.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

hermnagenda

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I had the S5 and moved to the Note 4. I think the camera is slightly better on the 4. The screen is amazing, S Pen adds some great functionality and the battery life is much better.

Miller battery life we talking how long days?

hermnagenda

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Miller battery life we talking about how many days?

Miller6386

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Miller battery life we talking about how many days?

I'm a pretty heavy user and I can easily get a full day on it. I make a ton of calls, texts, emails and general Web surfing. Usually after 10 or 12 hours I just get to where I have to charge it.

Tsepz_GP

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Which is the better upgrade from galaxy s4?

I came from an S4 and had plenty of experience with the S5 when two of my close mates got it at launch. The S5 is a damn good phone but it isn't a major step from S4, within a week you will realise that.

The Note 4 is a whole new beast when coming from the S4. The Note 4's incredible Display (size and pixel density), the huge jump in battery life; I couldn't believe how much longer it kept going despite all the web browsing, 3 push email accounts, Instagram, Twitter, FB, WhatsApp etc... usage, the battery life is a major step up and put that together with its Fast Charging 2.0, its a major step up from the S4.

The SPen features, better camera and much better build quality are the icing on top really, you can tell the Note 4 is different from anything else available on the market.

Go for it BUT be prepared, getting used to its size takes quite a while. Do not listen to people who say it can't be used one-handed, it can, I am using it one-handed as I type this, but the size is not for everyone.