Flipboard briefing isn't refreshing

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I've noticed that my Flipboard briefing screen isn't refreshing anymore. It has two day old news on it now. I've tried uninstalling the latest updates, disabling/ re-enabling the app etc but nothing seems to work. I've contacted their customer support but nothing back. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm talking about the page to the left of the home screen on the Note 4. Any suggestions?

Thanks

Philip

Posted via the Android Central App

R_Car

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Same here, I have 2 day old news also. It won't refresh with new news. I thought there was an issue with my phone because I just got a refurbished replacement for my S6 edge with hardware failure, (ridiculous, I know, but that's a whole other topic.) But I used to skim through all the articles multiple times a day on my original phone. It's a bummer, to say the least.

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Same here, I have 2 day old news also. It won't refresh with new news. I thought there was an issue with my phone because I just got a refurbished replacement for my S6 edge with hardware failure, (ridiculous, I know, but that's a whole other topic.) But I used to skim through all the articles multiple times a day on my original phone. It's a bummer, to say the least.

Excellent, thanks for letting me know I'm not going mad! Lol. Thought I was the only one. I sent their support team a note yesterday. Hopefully might hear something soon. Doesn't seem to be anything online about it.

R_Car

May 15, 2015
Visit site
Haha no problem! Yeah I thought it was super strange, it usually refreshes multiple times a day. Now everything is 2 days old... I searched it, found your post and nothing much else really. I'll keep a lookout for whatever updates you share. Thanks for starting this!

philip42

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Haha no problem! Yeah I thought it was super strange, it usually refreshes multiple times a day. Now everything is 2 days old... I searched it, found your post and nothing much else really. I'll keep a lookout for whatever updates you share. Thanks for starting this!

No problem mate, if you've got the same problem as me, Flipboard Briefing screen has lost connectivity completely now. Just shows the updating circle thing without showing anything now. I'm surprised more people haven't commented on this.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MOSHE TVITO