My Note 4 is a Verizon build. Cannot root it, much to my chagrin. So, here's what I'm hoping you good folks can help me w/....

I'm often in a position where I cannot take a call at the moment (in a meeting or in the middle of something, etc). So,my question is, how on earth can I set this thing up to give me a choice when *each* call comes in (e.g. a choice to send/divert the call to voicemail or to reject the call). I'm confounded when trying to understand why my (only 2) choices are to take the call or to, effectively, hang up on a caller.

I don't want to forward the call (to another #). Nor do I want to send the caller an SMS telling him/her I'm busy, in a meeting, etc as there's a high probability that the call is coming in from a land line - not a mobile phone. Nor do I wish to set the call management up to send all (or certain) calls to VM. These are constantly changing factors - whether or not I'm available to take a call at a given moment and who is calling me. Very often, my incoming calls are from people, companies, customers, etc calling me for the 1st time (from that number) - they are not in my contacts.

I use Ring Central and Google Voice. RC for business (toll free presence & fax) - GV for non-business. I make and receive all my calls on my Note 4. If there's no way to do this (have a choice w/ every incoming call to send/divert the call to VM, answer or reject) w/ the native phone ap', I'm open to suggestions for alternative call management apps (tho' they may not play nice together (a 3rd party call mgmnt app, RC & GV)). I'm willing to give it a shot tho'. This is adversely effecting my business. I'd be most grateful for you folks' input, suggestions.

Thank you in advance!
    06-14-2015 10:06 PM
    Volume button will mute and then transfer to voicemail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    06-14-2015 10:28 PM
    So will sliding the red icon instead of the green one.
    06-14-2015 10:30 PM
    I'm pretty sure that rejecting a call will automatically send the caller to your voicemail.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-15-2015 11:03 AM