I really like my S-Pen, but it would not hurt my feelings at all if they could offer a smaller note. Really, Sammy could do away with the Note line and go with...

S(6)
    S#Note
    S#Edge
    S#Note-Edge

S(6)(plus)
    S#+Note
    S#+Edge
    S#+Note-Edge

I like my note and I like all the features. My fat fingers might just like a slightly smaller note sometimes.
    06-15-2015 02:49 PM
    Trust me, something smaller might now be as useful with the Note's features. Think back to the original Palm devices. Not much you could do with the Stylus in terms of functionality, and even as big as this phone is, taking notes on the, well, Note phones is not the best experience if you compare it to the Note 10.1 2014 or the Note Pro 12.2. Going smaller might actually deter from the Note experience.
    06-15-2015 02:56 PM
    The S Pen would have made my S5 more enjoyable, because when using multi-window, I could have used the S Pen to navigate apps in the split screen and been much more precise with what I was clicking on.

However, the larger screen on the Note 4 makes apps much easier to read when using multi-window. Not to mention that the floating app option on a smaller screen like the S5 or S6 would look kind of ridiculous.

Can't believe that I'm actually calling the S5 screen "too small" but in order to do all of the things that a Note does, the S5 or S6 screens simply aren't big enough.

Posted via the Android Central App
    bassplayrguy likes this.
    06-15-2015 07:57 PM
    I've had my n4 since AT&T launch day & I'm actually a little disappointed with it. It's just not as quick & snappy as my s4. I love the s-pen but I'm seriously thinking about going back to my s4. Anyone else have performance issues?

Posted from my AT&T G-Note 4 via the Android Central App
    06-15-2015 09:06 PM
    I've had my n4 since AT&T launch day & I'm actually a little disappointed with it. It's just not as quick & snappy as my s4. I love the s-pen but I'm seriously thinking about going back to my s4. Anyone else have performance issues?

Posted from my AT&T G-Note 4 via the Android Central App
    I am on ATT as well and got the Note on launch day and honestly I have had no major issues at all. I love this device. I have used just about every phone available and can't find anything that compares to it.
    Sammuel1973 likes this.
    06-16-2015 12:51 PM
    I've said many times that an S-Pen should be available on many phones of different sizes........ Including a smaller Note. While I keep reading that people don't use their S-Pen much, the only thing I really like about the Note 4 is the S-Pen. The ability to write down a quick note and pin it to your screen is a much loved feature for me.
    06-16-2015 01:21 PM
    I've said many times that an S-Pen should be available on many phones of different sizes........ Including a smaller Note. While I keep reading that people don't use their S-Pen much, the only thing I really like about the Note 4 is the S-Pen. The ability to write down a quick note and pin it to your screen is a much loved feature for me.
    Agreed. It would be nice if they could possibly make the S series at least make use of the S-Pen as an added accessory. There are already many people who use those terrible stylus devices with no accuracy whatsoever. Having an S-Pen would be great.
    06-16-2015 01:45 PM
    I said this on another thread, Samsung should offer a smaller & larger size Note. The original Note was a 5.2" screen IIRC, they could offer that and one around 6". IIRC about 80% of iPhone 6 sales are the smaller one so obviously there are a lot of people that don't want the larger screen size. If Samsung offered a smaller Note w/ stylus I think they'd sell a lot more phones as a lot of buyers buy smaller phones (smaller than the N4) and with a stylus that may get iPhone users to purchase. The S6 IMO doesn't offer anything that would get an iPhone owner to purchase one but a smaller Note w/ stylus may get iPhone owners to buy a Samsung.

Myself, I would buy a smaller Note because after having mine for 7 months I still think it's awkward to handle, looks ridiculous on a belt clip and it takes up too much space on my vehicle dash. Of course I like using the larger screen but I'd trade that for the other benefits of a smaller footprint.
    06-16-2015 04:33 PM