After recent update, my phone randomly starts getting "program exception" notification and once started it keeps popping up every minute until I restart the phone.

What could be causing it and how can I make it stop?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    06-16-2015 04:12 PM
    I have exactly the same problem...

Recently apps updated: Airbnb, Evernote, flipboard, gmail, google & google +, maps, messenger, misfit, mooverang, twitter, wallapop, wassap...

Do you have updated any of them also? May be we could find the app giving exceptions...
    prakash99 likes this.
    06-17-2015 08:14 AM
    I have exactly the same problem...

Recently apps updated: Airbnb, Evernote, flipboard, gmail, google & google +, maps, messenger, misfit, mooverang, twitter, wallapop, wassap...

Do you have updated any of them also? May be we could find the app giving exceptions...
    I think it has something to do with the most recent Lollipop update. My Galaxy Tab S also has the same problem. A friend of mine is also getting those annoying pop-ups on his Galaxy S6 after the recent maintenance update or system update.

06-17-2015 08:42 AM
    After recent update, my phone randomly starts getting "program exception" notification
    If it truly is a notification in the notification bar, long press on the notification and it will tell you which app it's from.
    06-17-2015 09:05 AM
    If it truly is a notification in the notification bar, long press on the notification and it will tell you which app it's from.
    No it is not a notification in the notification bar. It is like the force close notification. It just doesn't say which app the program exception is for.

06-17-2015 09:23 AM
    Think finally detect the issue... lets wait a little ... it seems when I force close an application (camera related one, i have to try with others) 2 processes of this app remains in memory.
    If I terminate them it stops. I have my terminal in spanish but I think it is Adjust -> App Manager -> Running App -> Select the app should not be running and KILL IT!.
    06-17-2015 10:02 AM
    I have same problem get same notify after updated my note3 pls tell me how i can stop it
    06-30-2015 07:54 PM
    I had the same problem with my Sony Xperia Z , but the reason was MomentCam (if you use it, uninstall the app and the warning "program exception" will disappear) greets
    07-19-2015 07:54 AM
    I had the same problem with my Sony Xperia Z , but the reason was MomentCam (if you use it, uninstall the app and the warning "program exception" will disappear) greets
    You're right. Since i installed Momentcam it started to pop up and annoyed me now i know what's the problem. Thanks
    Nadia WhiteFlower likes this.
    07-21-2015 08:01 AM
    Thanks It work 😍
    Nadia WhiteFlower likes this.
    08-03-2015 05:58 PM