After the Lollipop update rolled to the Note 4 (T-Mobile), I've been getting a lot of issues, mostly with the WiFi. I always keep my WiFi off whenever I'm out of the house, but after the update, it would turn on by itself. I even turned off "Always allow scanning" yet it still turns on. Now when I am connected, it seems to be having trouble trying to stay connected. One of the arrows (under the WiFi symbol) would be off or both.

The other issues are frequent crashes like apps (mostly games), keyboard, and the phone dial. And when I text my friends, sometimes I don't get some of their messages until and hour or two later.
    06-16-2015 05:26 PM
    I turned off Software Update under application manager, and I'm still on KitKat. You can try to downgrade to kitkat and that may fix the issue. It had for others.
    06-16-2015 05:29 PM
    Thanks I'll give it a try
    06-16-2015 05:33 PM
    After the Lollipop update rolled to the Note 4 (T-Mobile), I've been getting a lot of issues, mostly with the WiFi. I always keep my WiFi off whenever I'm out of the house, but after the update, it would turn on by itself. I even turned off "Always allow scanning" yet it still turns on. Now when I am connected, it seems to be having trouble trying to stay connected. One of the arrows (under the WiFi symbol) would be off or both.

The other issues are frequent crashes like apps (mostly games), keyboard, and the phone dial. And when I text my friends, sometimes I don't get some of their messages until and hour or two later.
    The text issue is a known TMo thing. Not just for your Note 4, it's network-wide. Some get delayed messages, some don't get messages randomly, sometimes you get duplicate messages, sometimes your contacts get duplicates messages from you... It's a mess and it's been going on for over a few months now. It's gotten better, but still not resolved.
    06-16-2015 05:40 PM
    I had big time battery issues after the update but a factory reset finally fixed it. No issues with wifi or messaging, but I have noticed some lagging issues with the stock photo gallery app and with Candy Crush.

Sent from my SM-N910T
    06-16-2015 06:28 PM