My note 4 takes forever to charge fully, the charging is fine until it reaches about 80% then it almost stops charging completely. I have tried many solutions like:
    -charging the phone while switched off (no solution)
    -removing the battery then re-inserting it ( charging moves forward a few percent then the problem returns, I have to do it again and again to reach 100% charge. After removing the charger the battery discharges to about 80% within a few minutes even without using the device)
    -tried to disable fast charging but had not effect
    -tried using different chargers, still no solution
    -and lastly I did a factory reset, but problem is still there
    so guys I've given up trying, so pls if any one had similar problems and found a solutions pls share.
    06-17-2015 03:44 AM
    have you tried to calibrate the battery? let it run down completely, after it shuts its self off plug it in while still off. once its fully charged turn it on and leave it plugged in another 10 minutes. This should help to calibrate the battery.

Also is the phone hot or warm when in normal stand by? IF its hot that means something is running causing excess battery drain. But a hard reset, as you did, should have fixed it.
    06-17-2015 02:24 PM
    yes, I have calibrated the battery using an app called "Advanced Battery Calibrator" but it didn't work for me. the phone is not hot during normal use or standby. The hard reset should have fixed it as you say, now I am wondering if it is a hardware problem
    06-22-2015 05:50 AM
    How long is forever?

When you say you tried different chargers, which ones? I assume you used different cables too?

Get a USB Charger doctor to see whats going on in terms of power 2015 USB Charger Doctor Mobile Power Detector Battery Tester Voltage Current Met | eBay is the one I have and I like it.
    06-23-2015 03:26 PM