Hello there
    I just get my samsung galaxy note 4, is great but i have problem, which i cant resolve...

I connected my phone to my laptop, and it was installing devices, some of them installed, some of them cant...

I tried everything, even installed kies 3 and mart swich, i restarted. And nothing, just cant connect, any tipS??
    06-18-2015 04:05 PM
    Can you be more specific on what is and what is not installing? What OS is on the laptop?

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk
    06-18-2015 06:44 PM
    Oh yes, Im sorry its my first post. On my laptop i have windows 7.

Not installing device like samsung_android

When i try connect with kies3 or smart swich and even restart devices by software, still nothing. Show like cannot connect...
    06-19-2015 12:21 AM
    Welcome to the Forum! I presently use a Note 3 though I'm pretty sure the syggested app will work on your Note 4. Try Samsung's SideSync 3.0 available from Google play. You'll be amazed at what it can do. It also mirrors your screens... Really cool app. Try it and good luck. BTW, you'll probably need to delete Kies from your laptop. Also you can explore AirDroid. Both suggested apps will let you transfer files and control the phone via your computer either through WiFi or USB. Again, good luck! Peace

Posted via Android Central App
    zkyevolved likes this.
    06-19-2015 01:15 AM
    Oh yes, Im sorry its my first post. On my laptop i have windows 7.

Not installing device like samsung_android

When i try connect with kies3 or smart swich and even restart devices by software, still nothing. Show like cannot connect...
    Welcome to the Forum! I presently use a Note 3 though I'm pretty sure the syggested app will work on your Note 4. Try Samsung's SideSync 3.0 available from Google play. You'll be amazed at what it can do. It also mirrors your screens... Really cool app. Try it and good luck. BTW, you'll probably need to delete Kies from your laptop. Also you can explore AirDroid. Both suggested apps will let you transfer files and control the phone via your computer either through WiFi or USB. Again, good luck! Peace

Posted via Android Central App
    All very good apps. But I think an issue you might be having may be the actual drivers? I'd uninstall Kies, and reinstall it, and then connect your device. It's also possible that it's in MTP mode or Camera mode, and you'd need the other. After connecting your device to your computer, check and see which mode it's in. It could also be in "only charge" mode, which would totally stop you from using it. Give this a try!
    06-19-2015 01:19 AM
    Hey i just tried it snd it cant connect too :/
    06-19-2015 04:40 AM
    Hello there
    I just get my samsung galaxy note 4, is great but i have problem, which i cant resolve...

I connected my phone to my laptop, and it was installing devices, some of them installed, some of them cant...

I tried everything, even installed kies 3 and mart swich, i restarted. And nothing, just cant connect, any tipS??
    Download Malwarebytes and run a scan on your computer. Likely you have something that could be affecting.
    06-19-2015 12:29 PM
    Have you installed the samsung usb drivers ? Had the problem at first too. Needed to delete Kies and the install Samsung usb drivers again.
    06-19-2015 12:48 PM
    Have you installed the samsung usb drivers ? Had the problem at first too. Needed to delete Kies and the install Samsung usb drivers again.
    This before assuming there's malware. Especially if the user has owned other android devices in the past, there could be a driver conflict.

Assuming this is windows what I'd do is find and download USBDeview (from a trusted source like CNet or something). Run that, and look at all installed drivers related to mobile devices past and present. Remove all mobile device drivers (samsung, HTC, Motorola etc. etc.) but don't touch anything else. This should be done without any mobile devices plugged into the PC. Reboot . . reinstall the driver software for the Samsung device (or kies or whatever), reboot for good measure and THEN plug the device in.

Guide here: Fix USB Connection Problems with your Android Device
    06-19-2015 01:03 PM
    Delete Kies and any drivers that are for a phone or Samsung whatever. Then try a search for Samsung drivers on the pc. Install (or re-install) the pc driver and your phone should connect as a disk drive to the pc; as soon as the usb cord connects. A cord gone bad is possible.
    06-19-2015 02:53 PM