Hi

Posted this is the Purely Widgets forum but not getting much response, as i am using it ona Galaxy Note 4 i thought i would drop it in here to see if any one can help

I am using the Transparent weather & clock widget from the Play store by Droid27, and it states on the description that 'Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)', but i cannot find how you configure these, any help much appreciated

Thanks
    06-19-2015 06:06 AM
    Hi

Posted this is the Purely Widgets forum but not getting much response, as i am using it ona Galaxy Note 4 i thought i would drop it in here to see if any one can help

I am using the Transparent weather & clock widget from the Play store by Droid27, and it states on the description that 'Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)', but i cannot find how you configure these, any help much appreciated

Thanks
    IDK but Fancy Widgets can do this.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ywidgets&hl=en
    06-19-2015 06:32 AM
    I don't use that widget on my phone, but in my app it's in the widget design settings...when you are making the widget it should ask which app you would like to associate with what spot. Is there a paid version? Maybe it is only available on paid version or certain size of widget. I use beautiful widgets and it does this task flawlessly. I do have to scroll from side to side to get to this settings page while setting up the widget...Maybe there is another page to your set up you are not getting to.
    06-19-2015 01:56 PM
    Hi

Thanks
    I got rid of that same app.. Although a good app, it was eating data.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-23-2015 03:00 PM