Whenever the Note 4 reconnects with the Subaru via bluetooth, there is a nearly full screen banner that I have to close. Anyone know where or how I can get this to stop?
    go1985go12 likes this.
    06-21-2015 03:16 PM
    Whenever the Note 4 reconnects with the Subaru via bluetooth, there is a nearly full screen banner that I have to close. Anyone know where or how I can get this to stop?
    Welcome to Android Central!

What does the banner look like?
    06-24-2015 01:30 PM
    Do you mean the window that opens up with a list of the available Bluetooth devices while it connects? if so that should only come up when you toggle on Bluetooth on the phone if it was off. I keep my Bluetooth toggle on all the time since I have a Pebble, so when Ii get in my car the Bluetooth pairs automatically without a banner. So if that banner is annoying you may want to keep your Bluetooth on at all times. (Not a battery hog).
    Ott3rMan likes this.
    06-24-2015 03:45 PM
    There should also be a setting in the box that pops up or in settings for bluetooth to notify you when a bluetooth connection is available. Make sure you uncheck that box.
    There are a few of us that use an app called heads off that lets you select what notifications you want to stop...works great for the "your charge is complete" that comes on, doesn't turn off and blocks navigation and such. It may work for you if you find no other quick fix.
    mountainbikermark likes this.
    06-26-2015 10:56 AM