I have a 2014 Nissan Altima and a Galaxy Note 4. I can connect my phone to the car and it will play music but it will not let me make or receive calls through the car. I know it works because a friend paired her phone and can make calls...it's just my calling part not working. Can anyone help?
    06-22-2015 06:13 PM
    I have a 2014 Nissan Altima and a Galaxy Note 4. I can connect my phone to the car and it will play music but it will not let me make or receive calls through the car. I know it works because a friend paired her phone and can make calls...it's just my calling part not working. Can anyone help?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Go to your settings, the the bluetooth settings, when it is connected to your car. Click on your cars bluetooth in the phone bluetooth settings, see if Call Audio is checked.
    06-25-2015 08:39 AM
    I am having this same issue. The call audio was checked and now it's not. I haven't unchecked it. It's very annoying, I spent over 3 hours at AT&T and thought we had the issued solved. After I got an update last night, it has stopped working again!
    06-25-2015 03:35 PM
    Go to settings> bluetooth and then click the gear next to your car in the list and remove it. Start the pairing process again and see if that fixes the issue.
    06-25-2015 03:51 PM
    Or go to your Nissan dealer and see if there is a bluetooth firmware update. Cars don't automatically update firmware as was mentioned in a similar thread here.
    06-25-2015 06:14 PM
    Doesn't work. It worked when I first got the phone and then I got an phone update, after the update it quit working.
    06-26-2015 04:42 PM
    Doesn't work. It worked fine until I got the latest update on the phone within a few hours of purchasing the Note 4. Ever since I updated my phone, the Bluetooth quit working.
    06-26-2015 04:44 PM
    Doesn't work. It worked fine until I got the latest update on the phone within a few hours of purchasing the Note 4. Ever since I updated my phone, the Bluetooth quit working.
    You can try clearing the partition cache on the phone. If that does not work try forgetting the the car connection and then re pairing it.

To wipe the cache partition, follow these steps:

1. Turn the device off.
    2. Press and hold the following three buttons at the same time:Volume Up key, Home key, and then Power key.
    3. When the phone vibrates, release the Power and Home key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key.
    4. Continue holding the Volume Up key until the Android System Recovery menu displays and then release. This step may take several seconds.
    5. Press the Volume Down key to highlight 'wipe cache partition.'
    6. Press the Power key to select.
    7. When the wipe cache partition is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.
    8. Press the Power key to restart the device.
    06-26-2015 06:24 PM
    Go to the Bluetooth settings and select the one for your car, if call audio is checked, uncheck it then check it off again. You should see the car's radio display show the antenna signal after that.

Posted via the Android Central App
    06-27-2015 11:02 PM