1. fordhamtroll's Avatar
    I'm 7 hours and 19 minutes off the charger, 2.5 hours screen on time, and I'm sitting at 61%. Battery stats saying I have approximately 10 hours left. FWIW, GPS, Bluetooth, location services all turned off. Brightness is really, really dimmed down. Have a pure black wallpaper on home and lock screen, and have a few downloaded apps on my note. I used to get 10 hours or so run time before I hit 50%. Now it seems my battery is draining faster. I've attached my total run time, screen on time and battery graph. Appreciate any feedback/comments. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Is my Note 4 Battery Life ok?-run-time.jpg   Is my Note 4 Battery Life ok?-screen-time.jpg   Is my Note 4 Battery Life ok?-battery-graph.jpg  
    06-23-2015 02:04 PM
  2. fordhamtroll's Avatar
    anybody?
    06-23-2015 04:03 PM
  3. Miller6386's Avatar
    Not to be that guy but we can't tell you if you are pleased with battery life. Me personally I think it's good for what you have but only you can decide if you feel you are getting what you want from it per charge cycle

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk
    06-23-2015 04:14 PM
  4. fordhamtroll's Avatar
    I get that you cant tell me if I'm pleased with my battery life - I wasn't really asking that. I was asking if this is considered good battery life. I ask only because I know I was getting somewhat better battery life. Generally, I could unplug at 7:30 a.m. and by 6 pm Id be anywhere from 50 to 60%. Now, I'm leaving work with about 40% or so.
    06-23-2015 04:18 PM
  5. Miller6386's Avatar
    Looks good to me. Awake time and screen on time are pretty much in sync so I see no worries there. The lollipop update was a little rough on battery without a factory reset.

    Something else to do is reboot the phone every few days if not every day.

    Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk
    06-23-2015 04:24 PM
  6. fordhamtroll's Avatar
    Completely agree lollipop. I wish I could've stayed on Kitkat. I already factory reset a while back. All in all, I love this device and cant wait for the Note 51
    06-23-2015 04:30 PM

Similar Threads

  1. What is the "FPSV Model" app on my Galaxy Note 4?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-13-2016, 08:22 PM
  2. What's keeping my phone awake so much?
    By KingTubby52 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-01-2015, 09:30 AM
  3. What's keeping my phone awake so much?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-26-2015, 11:53 AM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 06:58 PM
  5. How do I change my voicemail message?
    By AC Question in forum Ask a Question
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-23-2015, 03:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD