It started last night. I came home and found my phone dead. It wouldn't power on. When I plugged it in it stated it had 73 % power and I booted it up and everything and everything works fine. I took it off the charger after getting to 100% and then it dies again won't power on, nothing until I plug it in and then it shows that battery and shows power at 100%. Right now it is working at the moment but it could do it again as last night it worked for a bit then did it again about 4 or 5 times before I finally left it on the charger. Only had the phone for 6 months. Could it be a bad battery.
    06-26-2015 10:26 AM
    It started last night. I came home and found my phone dead. It wouldn't power on. When I plugged it in it stated it had 73 % power and I booted it up and everything and everything works fine. I took it off the charger after getting to 100% and then it dies again won't power on, nothing until I plug it in and then it shows that battery and shows power at 100%. Right now it is working at the moment but it could do it again as last night it worked for a bit then did it again about 4 or 5 times before I finally left it on the charger. Only had the phone for 6 months. Could it be a bad battery.
    You either have a defective phone or a bad battery. I'd do a factory reset to see if that helps. Then as a last resort, have it replaced. Hope this helps.
    06-26-2015 11:00 PM
    You either have a defective phone or a bad battery. I'd do a factory reset to see if that helps. Then as a last resort, have it replaced. Hope this helps.
    Why advise the user to erase the phone rather than the obvious choice which is to visit a cell phone store and try swapping a charged battery into the device? If it works problem solved, buy a new battery and then work on getting a replacement under warranty....the factory reset should only apply after hardware is ruled out.
    06-26-2015 11:17 PM
    Why advise the user to erase the phone rather than the obvious choice which is to visit a cell phone store and try swapping a charged battery into the device? If it works problem solved, buy a new battery and then work on getting a replacement under warranty....the factory reset should only apply after hardware is ruled out.
    Didn't think about that. Thanks!
    06-26-2015 11:36 PM