I just got a note 4 with Google now installed and am currently configuring it. At first, there was a cool function where during browsing you could tap (or possibly double tap... I can't remember) a word and it would select it and pop up a screen from the bottom with an option to search Google for it. I only browsed in Chrome so I don't know if it was a function of the note 4 or of Google software installed. I mistakenly disabled it and remember it saying I could turn it back on in Settings somewhere but I can't figure out how. I'm aware that the same thing can be achieved by long tapping a word and then pressing the magnifying glass button, but it was a convenient feature and I'd like.to.turn it back on. Anyone have any clue what I'm talking about?
    06-28-2015 04:14 AM
    I just got a note 4 with Google now installed and am currently configuring it. At first, there was a cool function where during browsing you could tap (or possibly double tap... I can't remember) a word and it would select it and pop up a screen from the bottom with an option to search Google for it. I only browsed in Chrome so I don't know if it was a function of the note 4 or of Google software installed. I mistakenly disabled it and remember it saying I could turn it back on in Settings somewhere but I can't figure out how. I'm aware that the same thing can be achieved by long tapping a word and then pressing the magnifying glass button, but it was a convenient feature and I'd like.to.turn it back on. Anyone have any clue what I'm talking about?
    Welcome to Android Central!

Open chrome, go to settings, privacy, turn on touch to search.
    07-01-2015 01:04 PM