Any suggestion on smartphones - Galaxy Note 4?

itsfighter

Mar 8, 2015
Visit site
Hi Guys, I am looking for a smartphone for my wife and budget is b/w $500 - $600.
I already own a Galaxy S5(att - unlocked) and I am really happy with that.
She will be using the phone in India for some time. Last time I got an Att unlocked from ebay and it worked fine in India.

I am looking at Galaxy s6 and Note 4 . I am interested in galaxy note 4 because of the removable battery and expandable memory which s6 doesent have. When I look at Note 4 there are different models (910a, 910c, 910H). I am thinking of getting an att unlocked (910a) but its little bit costlier than others in Amazon when compared to other versions. From my search I know there's some processor difference b/w a and C. H doesent have LTE. I am looking for a GSM.

Could someone please suggest me
1)which model# should I get and which processor is good if I want to go with Note 4? 2) Any other Android phones within my budget that's good and will work international?

Appreciate your time and suggestions. Thanks in Advance

iGalione

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site
In terms of the note 4, if you are looking for a phone that is unlockable and able to work outside on other markets, you would want either a GSM carrier Note 4, (AT&T or T-Mobile) or you can get the unlocked international version. If she is going to be in India, you would want to see what particular frequencies are used and verify that they would work remarkably well.

Also if you are looking, and depending on what you are trying to spend, I have a note 4, bundle that I am trying to part with (As I have the note edge) includes protective case, privacy screen and extra battery. PM me if interested.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20