Why won't the keyboard go away?

A

AC Question

Keyboard Wont Go Away

I am running a Note 4 with the currently fully updated version of 5.0 OS on My Device.
OS 5.0.1
Model. SM-N910W8
Rooted - Yes
Keyboard in use - SwiftKey

Just recently the keyboard has started to not go away, it is like it is "Always On Top" of everything else, the keyboard goes away only if I press the back button, but if I lock my screen the keyboard shows u on top (and still types into the text box before locking) if I pull my notification bar down or if I go home it doesn’t leave. On top of all that, the in OS Emoji section under messages doesn’t show up once pressed (assuming the keyboard is above it blocking it from view.) I have tried to fix this by using other Keyboards but they all have the same problem.
It was working fine until just last week. (Months after the root and update.)

Thian Allen

Jul 2, 2016
Visit site
Re: Keyboard Wont Go Away

So I read that thread if you haven't already fixed it. All you need to do is disable the iswipe feature in the tool tab of your clean master app. That'll fix it completely.

2354galaxyguru

Dec 10, 2016
Visit site

I am running a Note 4 with the currently fully updated version of 5.0 OS on My Device.
OS 5.0.1
Model. SM-N910W8
Rooted - Yes
Keyboard in use - SwiftKey

Just recently the keyboard has started to not go away, it is like it is "Always On Top" of everything else, the keyboard goes away only if I press the back button, but if I lock my screen the keyboard shows u on top (and still types into the text box before locking) if I pull my notification bar down or if I go home it doesn’t leave. On top of all that, the in OS Emoji section under messages doesn’t show up once pressed (assuming the keyboard is above it blocking it from view.) I have tried to fix this by using other Keyboards but they all have the same problem.
It was working fine until just last week. (Months after the root and update.)

My keyboard just started doing this today. That's how I found this post but I realized about 30 min ago that today I just also learned that you can adjust the size of your keyboard in the setting for Samsung keyboard. (Not the one handed operation)

Go to the settings logo button right next to ur symbols button in the bottom left and adjust your size down a hair. Should be fine after that. GL

Juanitakratzer

Apr 8, 2017
Visit site

I am having the same issue and it's really annoying!!! Also wtf can't I see my calculator keys?? I use my calculator everyday and when I can't see the keys (at all) it makes it impossible to use it...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay