I have the AT&T Note 4 Running Kit Kat back last year, ran the first update to Lollipop 5.0.0 after Christmas, It had a ton of bugs as we all know. Than I ran the second Update again to 5.0.1 in March 2015 and still a TON of bugs, so many I thought I was using a "Windows Phone". Lollipop 5.0.1 was crashing every day, It would locked up a bunch of times and screen becomes unresponsive to the point you have to take the battery out and for Google Maps, I'd get a "GPS signal lost" every 5 minutes. Next step I took to fix this problem was a complete factory reset and the only problem I've encountered as of now (6/30/2015) is Google Maps has gone to **** "Useless" still and when I hold the BACK button the side popup menu dose not pop out any more. I WANT MY KIT KAT BACK! Apart from that everything else seems...OK...I think?...heard a rumor that AT&T is coming out with an update to fix the problem with the GPS (which is a software problem) "very soon". But I think that's Bull ****. I'm sure they are waiting on Google for that fix....only time will tell. I will say this Google has become more disconnected from the consumer and fixing whats wrong over the years. I'm sure that's due to too many BOSSES who have NO say...I want to know...Who is the 1 MAN THAT GIVES THE ORDER TO FIX IT AND GET IT DONE? GOOGLE NEED TO GET BACK TO GOOD.
    06-30-2015 10:45 AM
    I'm running the 5.0.1 update, and I've experienced the frozen screen problem about every other day. It's annoying as hell! I tried waiting for it to unfreeze, but that takes to long (or just won't do it). I usually hit the home button and go back to where I was...which is very frustrating. Hopefully, the 5.1.1 update will fix these problems...whenever they release it...but not soon enough to suit me. I believe the update is now in the hands of the carriers, which means an even longer wait.
    I'm running the 5.0.1 update, and I've experienced the frozen screen problem about every other day. It's annoying as hell! I tried waiting for it to unfreeze, but that takes to long (or just won't do it). I usually hit the home button and go back to where I was...which is very frustrating. Hopefully, the 5.1.1 update will fix these problems...whenever they release it...but not soon enough to suit me. I believe the update is now in the hands of the carriers, which means an even longer wait.
    06-30-2015 11:05 AM
    I have the AT&T Note 4 Running Kit Kat back last year, ran the first update to Lollipop 5.0.0 after Christmas, It had a ton of bugs as we all know. Than I ran the second Update again to 5.0.1 in March 2015 and still a TON of bugs, so many I thought I was using a "Windows Phone". Lollipop 5.0.1 was crashing every day, It would locked up a bunch of times and screen becomes unresponsive to the point you have to take the battery out and for Google Maps, I'd get a "GPS signal lost" every 5 minutes. Next step I took to fix this problem was a complete factory reset and the only problem I've encountered as of now (6/30/2015) is Google Maps has gone to **** "Useless" still and when I hold the BACK button the side popup menu dose not pop out any more. I WANT MY KIT KAT BACK! Apart from that everything else seems...OK...I think?...heard a rumor that AT&T is coming out with an update to fix the problem with the GPS (which is a software problem) "very soon". But I think that's Bull ****. I'm sure they are waiting on Google for that fix....only time will tell. I will say this Google has become more disconnected from the consumer and fixing whats wrong over the years. I'm sure that's due to too many BOSSES who have NO say...I want to know...Who is the 1 MAN THAT GIVES THE ORDER TO FIX IT AND GET IT DONE? GOOGLE NEED TO GET BACK TO GOOD.
    It isn't Google they are waiting on, it is Samsung. Samsung has to release the fix. In the meantime, they also already have the 5.1.1 update already.

Did you do a cache wipe or a factory reset either one, after the update?
    06-30-2015 07:34 PM