Can I get a Note 4 case in Canada?

MiniMendel

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
Note 4 case in Canada

Hello

I'm very new to this website and this is my first post.

I wanted to buy a Note 4 case but the choices are very LIMITED in Canada . I wonder if the Note 4 Canada version looks different from the US version ,or not.

when I went on amazon and read review from the buyers. I often see comment like "this case fits with my Note 4 from Verizon" , it fits with AT&T phone". I even see the comment that the hole in the Note 4 are different in each retailer :confused:

I dont want to use sumsung official case because it is so thin that i doubt it can protect my phone. I am hoping that i can get Candyshell , tech21 or Spigen. However i dont know if it will fit on my Note4. :-\

my first 2 cases were horrible. The first one is a flip (wallet case... no brand ...bought it from an Asian store) it has a magnetic lock which causing a trouble to my spen function, within a day i have to change it. the 2nd one cover (no brand) only at the back, but it was so thin that the camera at the back is higher that the case itself. :(

this time i'll buy the brand name one ... but i cant find a good one in canadian store yet :'(

would the US case ( such as spigen , candyshell) work with my Note 4 (canadian version) ?

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Re: Note 4 case in Canada

I think they all are the same size. Why don't you email spigen or any other brand you are interested and ask them before you buy.

dedhedAndy

Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Re: Note 4 case in Canada

I have a note 4 in Canada from Rogers. I have a commuter and symmetry from otterbox and a spigen neo hybrid. They all fit fine. I wouldn't worry about it, any note 4 case will fit.

Posted via Galaxy Note 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae