Upgrade to Note 4?

Setzer

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
So, I have a Jump upgrade available through T-Mobile and wanting to get the Note. I like bigger phones or "phablets" if you will. I'm presently using the LG G3 and thought about upgrading to the G4 but then I saw the Note 4 at my T-Mobile store and really fell in love with the design and the screen and miss having physical face buttons. I wish it would have been available at the time I signed up with T-Mobile last year otherwise I would have gotten it over the G3. My concern is upgrading to a phone that is 6+ months old and a newer version(Note 5) probably will be released this fall. I really want a device with swappable battery and memory.....those features are important to me. My concern is the Note 5 will lack these features which is disappointing because it would make my decision to wait and upgrade so much easier. So my question to you all is, should I upgrade to the LG G4 which has newer, better hardware or go for the Note 4?

crazyralph90

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Go with Note 4,I had two G4s riddled with problems. Even Verizon rep said lots of people are returning theirs.

Posted via the Android Central App

Dominick079

Feb 25, 2014
Visit site
I would personally wait until the Note 5 is released. If it doesn't come with a removable battery or expandable storage and those things are important to you then you still get the Note 4 at a cheaper price.

Posted Via The AT&T Note 4

Hectorius

Apr 2, 2014
Visit site
Note 4 all the way...

I lost count on how many phones I have bought the past 6 months, I always come back to the Note 4......

MiniMendel

Jul 1, 2015
Visit site
I just bought note 4 a few day ago. The replaceable battery and SD card is important. so I dOnt wait for Note 5 . However 1 choosing between L G 4 and Note 4 is quite different. I think It's depend on the fonetion you want. I like Note 4 because I use Spen alot s so for me it worth to spend almost $900 on this phone. I think it is really depends on the function you want to get.
ps.even write the reply using spen .

Setzer

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Well, the Note 4 through T-Mobile would cost me about $649 + tax. Meanwhile the LG G4 would cost about $600 + tax. It's worth it to me to spend the extra $50 if it means I'm getting a better phone. Honestly, I'm not sure how much I'd use the S-Pen and I probably won't know until I try it.

Jason

May 20, 2013
Visit site
I think samsung will keep the replaceable battery and sd card slot in the note series for now since note users are more than likely to be power users and use their notes for work.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

MizWylie

Q&A Team
Jun 25, 2015
Visit site
I have the Note 4 and the only swap I'm considering is a Note Edge. The only thing I miss about smaller phones is being able to take a video one handed. Haha.

anon(9408097)

Apr 14, 2015
Visit site
Well, the Note 4 through T-Mobile would cost me about $649 + tax. Meanwhile the LG G4 would cost about $600 + tax. It's worth it to me to spend the extra $50 if it means I'm getting a better phone. Honestly, I'm not sure how much I'd use the S-Pen and I probably won't know until I try it.

If you're a person who gets bored easily, I'd suggest you get the Note 4. There's just too much to do with this phone. The G4 is a good phone too. But you'll be getting soooooooooo much more than just a phone with an excellent camera if you get the Note 4. Plus, the note 4 is a looker!

Posted via the Android Central App

Ambivalencetech

Feb 28, 2014
Visit site
Move to Jump on Demand. That way you can get the note 4 and if the note 5 is all that with removable battery and expandable storage you just switch

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay