I currently have an s-view case and really like it but have thought about getting the wireless charging s-view and wondered if anyone here has one and can answer a couple questions. Is the wireless s-view thicker than the standard s-view case? How do you like using wireless charging? Just picked up a Moto360 which has this feature and its nice and figured it's the perfect time to get a pad for work in case I need to charge it.
    07-03-2015 12:02 PM
    I have wireless charging in my Note 3, and usually use it if I'm letting the phone charge overnight, but if I need a fast charge I still use the cable.

No idea about the S-View case, though, except that t uses the Qi standard.

There's very little difference between Qi charging pads. As long as the pad has an indicator to show that the device is properly positioned (drawing power from the pad), you're going to get a maximum of about 640mA from today's pads (even though they're rated at 1,000mA). If you have a spare charger (the pad has to be powered by 5 Volt USB) don't spend the money for a pad that comes with a power supply. (You can get good ones for as little as $8.50 (http://www.amazon.com/Geekercity-Tra...cUvbUpU4533138 ). Or you can plug it into a USB port on a computer.
    07-03-2015 12:28 PM
    I have wireless charging in my Note 3, and usually use it if I'm letting the phone charge overnight, but if I need a fast charge I still use the cable.

No idea about the S-View case, though, except that t uses the Qi standard.

There's very little difference between Qi charging pads. As long as the pad has an indicator to show that the device is properly positioned (drawing power from the pad), you're going to get a maximum of about 640mA from today's pads (even though they're rated at 1,000mA). If you have a spare charger (the pad has to be powered by 5 Volt USB) don't spend the money for a pad that comes with a power supply. (You can get good ones for as little as $8.50 (http://www.amazon.com/Geekercity-Tra...cUvbUpU4533208 ). Or you can plug it into a USB port on a computer.
    Thanks for the input. So many choices for pads that I was a bit lost haha.
    07-03-2015 01:02 PM
    I currently have an s-view case and really like it but have thought about getting the wireless charging s-view and wondered if anyone here has one and can answer a couple questions. Is the wireless s-view thicker than the standard s-view case? How do you like using wireless charging? Just picked up a Moto360 which has this feature and its nice and figured it's the perfect time to get a pad for work in case I need to charge it.
    I have one on the way sometime next week and will give that a "fit to be tried" for on the go.

Also, this particular video give a quick overview of said cover:

MalinoisK9 likes this.
    07-03-2015 07:09 PM
    I have one on the way sometime next week and will give that a "fit to be tried" for on the go.

Also, this particular video give a quick overview of said cover:

Sounds like it's a bit thicker than the standard one but don't think that will bother me plus I really want to give wireless a try.
    07-04-2015 08:37 AM
    Sounds like it's a bit thicker than the standard one but don't think that will bother me plus I really want to give wireless a try.
    Indeed. I already am sporting the Samsung Wireless Back Cover and while a tad bit thicker than the stock one, I've no qualms using it and going without a case/cover. With that in mind, looking forward to that Wireless Charging Qi S-View Flip Cover.
    07-04-2015 03:53 PM
    Got the SGN.IV Wireless Charging S-View Flip Case in today:

S-view with wireless charging-img_0002.jpgS-view with wireless charging-img_0004.jpgS-view with wireless charging-img_0009.jpgS-view with wireless charging-img_0010.jpgS-view with wireless charging-img_0013.jpg

I'm really liking it!
    07-06-2015 11:51 PM
    Got the SGN.IV Wireless Charging S-View Flip Case in today:

I'm really liking it!
    Nice! My should be here sometime this week as well. Just looking at you pic of the back, it is definitely thicker than the standard S-View but don't think that will be an issue considering the benefits.
    07-07-2015 10:39 AM
    Nice! My should be here sometime this week as well. Just looking at you pic of the back, it is definitely thicker than the standard S-View but don't think that will be an issue considering the benefits.
    Cool! Would like to hear your take on it.

I have no experience with the non-Wireless Charging S-View Flip Case but just briefly compared the two (2) side-by-side with a co-worker's one. Definitely thicker and in our opinion, exudes a premium feel than the non-WCS-VFC. Now she wants one, and I'm thinking of a backup one.

Posted via the Android Central App
    07-07-2015 03:40 PM
    I have the s view wireless case and I love it. I have had wireless charging on my last couple of phones and prefer it by a mile.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    07-07-2015 10:23 PM
    My should be here sometime this week . . .
    So, did you recieve it yet? Just curious about your initial impressions on it that's all.

07-10-2015 11:38 PM
    So, did you recieve it yet? Just curious about your initial impressions on it that's all.

Just arrived this afternoon! It's definitely thicker but on the phone it's really not noticeable. It's hard to say if it feels more premium then the standard case to be honest. It could just be the new case feeling that makes it feel different. I expect with use that this one will loosen up and feel just like the standard S-view that I've been using for a couple months.

I'm digging the wireless charging though. Picked up a pad to put on my desk at work as well. No more plugging unplugging through out the day!
    Neo_ii_Droid likes this.
    07-11-2015 07:14 PM
    Just arrived this afternoon! It's definitely thicker but on the phone it's really not noticeable. It's hard to say if it feels more premium then the standard case to be honest. It could just be the new case feeling that makes it feel different. I expect with use that this one will loosen up and feel just like the standard S-view that I've been using for a couple months.

I'm digging the wireless charging though. Picked up a pad to put on my desk at work as well. No more plugging unplugging through out the day!
    This a first for me using the S-View Flip Case and have nothing to compare to.

True on that regarding wireless charging! I am really really really liking it a lot the more I use it each time. Personally, I'm fine going with the OEM Samsung wireless charging devices.
    07-11-2015 09:51 PM
    This a first for me using the S-View Flip Case and have nothing to compare to.

True on that regarding wireless charging! I am really really really liking it a lot the more I use it each time. Personally, I'm fine going with the OEM Samsung wireless charging devices.
    The S-view just makes sense as the other wireless back is to big to fit a case over. The other reason I dig this case is that you don't have to swipe to unlock just open it. Of course that's if your using smart lock or no lock screen.
    Neo_ii_Droid likes this.
    07-11-2015 11:39 PM
    The S-view just makes sense as the other wireless back is to big to fit a case over. The other reason I dig this case is that you don't have to swipe to unlock just open it. Of course that's if your using smart lock or no lock screen.
    I was using the Krusell Tumba Mobile Case 5XL with the Samsung Wireless Charging Back Cover. And it does fit with the S-View Wireless Charging Flip Case to.

S-view with wireless charging-img_0001.jpgS-view with wireless charging-img_0002.jpgS-view with wireless charging-img_0003.jpg

And on that latter aspect, I appreciate that to.
    MalinoisK9 likes this.
    07-11-2015 11:57 PM