Verizon Note 4 2GB update available via Kies

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
One major problem I have is after taking a pic from the lock screen, quick launch shortcut, if I choose to review it, it takes (no joke) about 10 seconds to show me the picture. The lag is that bad..... and it still is. Amazes me how a phone w/ these specs can be so laggy and awful.

It's time to factory reset I think which sucks. Shouldn't have to do this after having the phone for only 5 months.

Neo_ii_Droid

Apr 7, 2015
Visit site
So far to me the software feels the same. There is only minor changes. The dialer has lines perpendicular. Some apps look rounded like the pen up app. Other than that nothing really major. Besides what the gentleman said right above me☝

Your friendly neighbor Verizon Galaxy Note 4 ������
I've noticed that too.

One major problem I have is after taking a pic from the lock screen, quick launch shortcut, if I choose to review it, it takes (no joke) about 10 seconds to show me the picture. The lag is that bad..... and it still is. Amazes me how a phone w/ these specs can be so laggy and awful.

It's time to factory reset I think which sucks. Shouldn't have to do this after having the phone for only 5 months.
Interesting. Here I've been taking a few shots here and there from locked screen, and with the S-View Flip Case also then accessing the review mode, but I'm not experiencing the "10 seconds" lag. Hopefully yours will get resolved. :cool:

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed that too.

Interesting. Here I've been taking a few shots here and there from locked screen, and with the S-View Flip Case also then accessing the review mode, but I'm not experiencing the "10 seconds" lag. Hopefully yours will get resolved. :cool:
Maybe do a reset with your phone. I'm not having any issues at all. Except that my battery life is draining faster lol

Your friendly neighbor Verizon Galaxy Note 4 😎

NickA

Sep 15, 2010
Visit site

I have the same issue now. Don't bother doing a factory reset; I did and it doesn't make a difference.

It's a shame because this phone sits on a table collecting dust while I use other phones that, you know, actually are responsive.

Posted via the Android Central App

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I have the same issue now. Don't bother doing a factory reset; I did and it doesn't make a difference.

It's a shame because this phone sits on a table collecting dust while I use other phones that, you know, actually are responsive.

Posted via the Android Central App

That's pretty disheartening it doesn't help. I'm still going to perform one anyway b/c Kies makes it super easy to backup and restore so it's worth a shot although I know I'll have to do some tweaks to get my phone back to how it is now. If it doesn't work, then yeah, this phone is gone. I'll sell it to someone else when something I want comes out and let it be their problem.

Again, w/ these specs, it's insane this phone isn't the best on the market. The only thing that is might just be the camera which is very important to me and one of the main reasons I got the device. I'll more than likely be done w/ Sammy altogether.

Thanks for letting me know. Now I can mentally prepare myself for nothing to change at least lol

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
That's pretty disheartening it doesn't help. I'm still going to perform one anyway b/c Kies makes it super easy to backup and restore so it's worth a shot although I know I'll have to do some tweaks to get my phone back to how it is now. If it doesn't work, then yeah, this phone is gone. I'll sell it to someone else when something I want comes out and let it be their problem.

Again, w/ these specs, it's insane this phone isn't the best on the market. The only thing that is might just be the camera which is very important to me and one of the main reasons I got the device. I'll more than likely be done w/ Sammy altogether.

Thanks for letting me know. Now I can mentally prepare myself for nothing to change at least lol

Doesn't hurt to try, it may help.

Your Friendly Neighbor Verizon Wireless Note 4 LTE 😎

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
Doesn't hurt to try, it may help.

Your Friendly Neighbor Verizon Wireless Note 4 LTE ??????

I did try and it did help. It's in the midst of getting everything updated as far as apps are concerned. Kies makes it so easy. I'm very happy about that.

I haven't got the phone back 100% to how it was before but I did test it out and it takes 2 seconds which is substantially better than 10 and again, I was not fabricating that lol. We'll see how long it lasts. I have very little faith in Sammy right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicos18