Can I get some help removing my OS?

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site
Removed my OS HELP!

I was trying to set my phone back to stock and I performed a wipe with TWRP and I wiped system and storage. I wanted everything to be clean. So now I have no OS and if I have a backup in the SD card I can't access it. I have a Sprint Note 4 SM-N910P. I have Odin installed but when I try to flash stock ROM it fails every time. TWRP still works and I can get to the downloader but if I try to boot normally it bootloops. I have installed drivers from Kies but I can not use Emergency firmware recovery because it says my device isn't supported. If anyone could explain to me what to do and why it works I would be eternally grateful. Thanks!

Bosbouer

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Re: Removed my OS HELP!

I was trying to set my phone back to stock and I performed a wipe with TWRP and I wiped system and storage. I wanted everything to be clean. So now I have no OS and if I have a backup in the SD card I can't access it. I have a Sprint Note 4 SM-N910P. I have Odin installed but when I try to flash stock ROM it fails every time. TWRP still works and I can get to the downloader but if I try to boot normally it bootloops. I have installed drivers from Kies but I can not use Emergency firmware recovery because it says my device isn't supported. If anyone could explain to me what to do and why it works I would be eternally grateful. Thanks!
I am assuming that you are referring to odin Mobile. Doubt that it would work in your situation. You will gave resort to Odin on a PC to flash the correct OS.

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site

This is what happened

<ID:0/003> Added!!
<OSM> Enter CS for MD5..
<OSM> Check MD5.. Do not unplug the cable..
<OSM> Please wait..
<OSM> N910PVPU1BOB7_N910PSPT1BOB7_N910PVPU1BOB7_HOME.tar.md5 is valid.
<OSM> Checking MD5 finished Sucessfully..
<OSM> Leave CS..
<ID:0/003> Removed!!
<ID:0/004> Added!!
<ID:0/004> Odin engine v(ID:3.1005)..
<ID:0/004> File analysis..
<ID:0/004> SetupConnection..
<ID:0/004> Initialzation..
<ID:0/004> Get PIT for mapping..
<ID:0/004> Firmware update start..
<ID:0/004> SingleDownload.
<ID:0/004> aboot.mbn
<ID:0/004> NAND Write Start!!
<ID:0/004> sbl1.mbn
<ID:0/004> rpm.mbn
<ID:0/004> FAIL! (Auth)
<ID:0/004>
<ID:0/004> Complete(Write) operation failed.
<OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

Jul 9, 2015
Visit site

That post said Odin should say COM3 in the blue box. Mine says COM4. Other than that I did everything like it said to and it still failed.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay