If I long press on a picture in the gallery App, and select the menu (3 vertical dots). There is a selection to “add to event”. (I selected that as I was hoping to add this picture to a calendar event). It asked me to name the event, which I did, and got a confirmation that the event was added. However I can’t see where the event went as it is not in the calendar. Does anyone know what the “add to event” function in the gallery app is for?
    07-13-2015 02:08 PM
    It's for filtering. Don't know why it's called an "event" though. Try it. Add a few images to an "event" call it something unique like "Boring". Then with all albums shown as in first Gallery screen, tap the three horizontal bars and filter by "event". Default filter is by "album" but you can filter by "time" etc. Or by "event". I suppose it's when you have photos taken at an event say "brother's wedding" and then go through your images or albums and add the ones you want to filter by "brother's wedding" event. Useful but awkwardly named!
    Nitro211K likes this.
    07-13-2015 02:23 PM
    If I long press on a picture in the gallery App, and select the menu (3 vertical dots). There is a selection to “add to event”. (I selected that as I was hoping to add this picture to a calendar event). It asked me to name the event, which I did, and got a confirmation that the event was added. However I can’t see where the event went as it is not in the calendar. Does anyone know what the “add to event” function in the gallery app is for?
    Goes to Gallery Events, just tap the top left 3 line button and select Events:
    Nitro211K likes this.
    07-13-2015 02:31 PM
    Well this is interesting!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
    07-19-2015 08:04 AM