Enter a quick note on a Note?

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Let's say you're walking down a hall and you're in a hurry and you just remembered you need milk.
How do you make a quick note like that on your Note 4?
And the lock screen is secured.

Last edited:

muzzy996

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
Pull out the pen, tap on action memo, write a note, tap the check mark on the upper right hand corner.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Pull out the pen, tap on action memo, write a note, tap the check mark on the upper right hand corner.

Sent from my SM-P900 using Tapatalk

Thanks... I edited the post. I forgot to add that the lockscreen is secured with a fingerprint.

Hielko

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Go to settings, lock screen, check the option 'action memo on lock screen'. With button of S Pen pressed, double tap, you get your action memo for a quick note.

Posted via the Android Central App

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Go to settings, lock screen, check the option 'action memo on lock screen'. With button of S Pen pressed, double tap, you get your action memo for a quick note.

Posted via the Android Central App

Thanks. I've got to get better with that Spen and making a note. I'm sure it's handy. I only use the Spen for screengrabs/crop and I did use it once to make a note of things to add up and costs when I couldn't find a pen and pad. But it wasn't a quick thing. Took me a little bit to get where I was going with it. I just haven't practiced it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon