besides note 5 what other phablest are there to chose

magichoward

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
i am a little dissapointed with the note 4 performance ( battery problems and for me sd card problems).
If it worked perfectly i would be happy...however its not ive had every note to date.

Im looking for in order
large screen at least 5.5
great battery life
great camera
good speakers
idealy the pen features ( but i could live without)
dont mind no micro card but would like swapable battery .
frequent firware updates ( i always buy unlocked no carrier)
relible and good back up...

Rmedy21

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
i am a little dissapointed with the note 4 performance ( battery problems and for me sd card problems).
If it worked perfectly i would be happy...however its not ive had every note to date.

Im looking for in order
great battery life
great camera
good speakers
No phone is perfect. It's unfortunate that you are having all these difficulties. The note 4 is a pretty solid phone. However, if you are looking for the phone with the latest specs the S6 plus will be out soon you maybe interested in something like that. Have you tried all the technical support for the phone?

Your friendly neighbor Verizon Galaxy Note 4 😎

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site

Im looking for in order
great battery life
great camera
good speakers

I left my note 4 couple months ago for Nexus 6. The software experience is unbeatable. Zero lag, simple and blazing fast. Screen size is 6 inches and loving it. 2 front speakers will blow you away. Updates right from google, no more waiting months to get them. Pure android experience is simply amazing. I don't think I can ever go back to touchwize or any other android skin. I am very happy I switched.

On the negative side. Camera is ok. Note 4 has a better camera, that doesn't mean nexus 6 camera is bad. No swappable battery and no spen. I rarely used the pen but could sure use swappable battery. I had that on my note 4.

Note: my avatar is my nexus 6 with dbrand skin. Pure awesomeness.

johnriii

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
Based on your likes, the Nexus 6 is the only option you may have. The droid turbo is close to what you want, but not quite large enough. Like another poster stated, no phone is perfect. I love my note 4, but it does have a few quirks I could live without.

Posted via the Android Central App

sulla1965

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
The nexus 6 is still your best bet. It actually makes a note 4 seem like a normal sized phone compared to it. The nexus 6 camera is actually quite good too.

Bond32

Jun 27, 2010
Visit site
If you have a Costco membership, go check out the deal they have. On Verizon, with 2 year upgrade or new contract you can get the Nexus 6 for free. Comes with a case, car mount and charger, and motorola bluetooth headphones.

You don't need to be on Verizon either, just open the account then pay the $350 termination fee. Then you are getting a Nexus 6 and all the accessories for cheaper than through google.

Connert

Aug 3, 2012
Visit site
I think that depends on how you use your device. If you have a Note device and use its capabilities, then nothing is going to replace it. If you just want a big screen you will have a lot more choices.

Nothing compares to a Note.

Posted via the Android Central App