I have never used the S-Pen in my Note 4, Note 3, and Note 2.... (never even pulled it out)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I have had the Note 2, 3 and skipped the 4 the lack of memory above 32GB was just not worth getting. Still I did use the SPen some, just not always the way Samsung promotes it like editing photos. I did find it very useful for quick notes, contact info on the fly etc being in my line of work it does help.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I just don't write down an address on a paper anymore and the type it in maps. All contacts I add aren't from one I have just called and while I thumb type most things, there are times I need to do something long and gesture typing is easier, or write down an appointment, etc, when I'm on the phone and it is a phone call that last more than 30 seconds.

When I'm in the office, I don't even have to keep a pen and notebook anymore.

I agree Kelly - I looked at the S6 Edge+ and the Note 5 yesterday and as much as I try to convince myself to go to the Edge+, I still use the Pen JUST enough to make me want to stay with the NOTE series. Especially now, with the NEW ability to write on a black screen without logging in - quick phone number, license plate number... whatever. The S-Pen has it's benefits to me!

Ian Hackett1

Sep 13, 2015
Visit site
There is so much you can do with just the action memo. You can write down info, while on a call or not and from that action memo, using the spen, you can email someone, add someone to your contacts, add an appointment to your calendar, go to a website in the browser, call someone, put an address into the navigation of maps and bring up the map.

I am a new Note 4 user and am using the S pen often right now, I am finding it a useful tool for me. Great post Kelly!:cool:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek