I truly despise needing to confirm that this is what I want to do every single time.

Is there a way to permanently remove this annoying message when enabling/disabling Airplane Mode?
    07-22-2015 09:55 AM
    Not that I'm aware of, unless you were to root the phone.
    07-22-2015 10:00 AM
    I only get it when disabling airplane mode. No confirmation dialog box when enabling airplane mode
    Ntchwaidumela likes this.
    07-22-2015 10:28 AM
    As said above, if you root your phone you can find a way around this. Might be worth trying an Airplane Mode widget, a few of them in the play store ...
    07-22-2015 11:30 AM
    Not that I'm aware of, unless you were to root the phone.
    Please tell me how. My phone is rooted.
    07-22-2015 01:19 PM
    I only get it when disabling airplane mode. No confirmation dialog box when enabling airplane mode
    I get it when I enable it as well. The message is "Turn on Airplane mode." The options are "Cancel" and "Turn On."
    07-22-2015 01:20 PM
    As said above, if you root your phone you can find a way around this. Might be worth trying an Airplane Mode widget, a few of them in the play store ...
    My phone is rooted. If you know of a widget that actually works properly in that regard, please let me know. My understanding is that the widgets still trigger the prompt.

My additional research shows there's a Wanam module for Xposed that used to work but it now doesn't anymore.
    07-22-2015 01:21 PM
    I get it when I enable it as well. The message is "Turn on Airplane mode." The options are "Cancel" and "Turn On."
    Interesting. Perhaps it depends on variant? I have the. Verizon one.
    07-22-2015 03:48 PM
    My phone is rooted. If you know of a widget that actually works properly in that regard, please let me know. My understanding is that the widgets still trigger the prompt.

My additional research shows there's a Wanam module for Xposed that used to work but it now doesn't anymore.
    Currently running Dynamic Pop ROM on my T-Mobile Note 4 with Xposed and Wanam module installed. The disabling of airplane mode confirmation popup does work on mine.
    07-22-2015 05:16 PM
    Interesting. Perhaps it depends on variant? I have the. Verizon one.
    Same for me on Verizon. Only get warned when turning Airplane mode off.
    07-22-2015 09:17 PM
    Currently running Dynamic Pop ROM on my T-Mobile Note 4 with Xposed and Wanam module installed. The disabling of airplane mode confirmation popup does work on mine.
    Can you let me know how much battery life (in your Battery section) Xposed/Wanam takes, please? If it's not much, I'll install it. Otherwise, I'll live with the prompts.
    07-23-2015 02:25 PM
    Can you let me know how much battery life (in your Battery section) Xposed/Wanam takes, please? If it's not much, I'll install it. Otherwise, I'll live with the prompts.
    Not sure, those software packages never take enough power to even make it on the shortlist in the stock lollipop battery stats screen.

Today has been a light day . . I'm currently on 13 hours since charge with just under an hour of screen on time. I've been on wifi most of the day and the battery percentage is 88% remaining. Life is good.

Be aware though that the only way to get Xposed running on Samsung devices running Lollipop and Touchwiz is to have a deodexed ROM. Stock rooted touchwiz based lollipop is not enough, Xposed will not work on Samsung devices that are running stock rooted as far as I know.
    07-23-2015 11:34 PM
    Not sure, those software packages never take enough power to even make it on the shortlist in the stock lollipop battery stats screen.

Today has been a light day . . I'm currently on 13 hours since charge with just under an hour of screen on time. I've been on wifi most of the day and the battery percentage is 88% remaining. Life is good.

Be aware though that the only way to get Xposed running on Samsung devices running Lollipop and Touchwiz is to have a deodexed ROM. Stock rooted touchwiz based lollipop is not enough, Xposed will not work on Samsung devices that are running stock rooted as far as I know.
    Thanks for the advice. I am running the latest version (3.6R3) of TEKXodus' TW-based ROM, so I should be all good.

It's good to know it doesn't take much battery life since there are some interesting mods, there. I'll give it a try and cross my fingers that it'll work.
    07-24-2015 08:52 AM
    It works!!!! Finally! Man, that was super annoying. lol!

Love it so far. Are there any other add-ons to Xposed that I should install?
    07-24-2015 09:31 AM
    It works!!!! Finally! Man, that was super annoying. lol!

Love it so far. Are there any other add-ons to Xposed that I should install?
    Dont know about "should" but right now I'm running Amplify, App Settings, Blurred System UI, Greenify, Instagram Downloader, Samsung Camera Any Gallery Fix, Wanam, YouTube Adaway, and Zoom for Instagram.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk
    07-24-2015 12:51 PM